𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

Messages between Isabela and Danny
Isabela- (isa)
Danny- (monito)

monito: Hey are you doing anything today??

isa: Not really. I am still with Harry all day, porque? (why).

monito: I was wondering if you could stop by the studio around 2pm, I was going to show Pedro and Brian two songs I think they would like.

isa: I will definitely be there!

monito: thanks; you can bring Harry if you want!

isa: okay, I'll see you later, te amo! (I love you).

monito: te amo también! (I love you too).

Liked by harrystyles, user4 and 2,137,822 others

@isabela.amor rise n shine.☀️

View all comments

@user1: 😚😚😚

@user2: I love your dress!!

@user3: how are you so beautiful😫

@justharry: purple is definitely your color!!❤️
^@user5: right! also Harry liked!!
^@justharry: I knowwww😁😁😁

@user4: 😍😍😍😍

@user6: so pretty 🥰

@dannyluxfr posted on their story

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎︎

Isabela and Harry are sitting on the couch in the studio waiting while Danny gets the songs ready. Harry has his arm over Isabela's shoulder as she has her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, I am ready. First song is called 'Jugaste y Sufrí'." he says. "It means 'you played and I suffered'." he clarifies for Harry.

They all listen to the song; Isabela always knew Danny was a good songwriter, he knew what he wanted a song to sound like. She was proud he was living his dream.

The song ends and Pedro speaks up. "Maldito compa, es una buena canción." (Damn buddy, that's a good song.)

"Pedro is right. We might just have to add that to the album." Brian, Pedro's brother says.

"Let's do it. Forget the other feature song, do this song. Your song gets to be on this album." Pedro states.

"Thank you!" Danny says. "Okay the second one is called 'Si Supieras', meaning 'If you knew'. It is kinda a part 2 to 'Jugaste y Sufrí'." The second song plays and when it's over Pedro and Brian applaud Danny for his writing.

"You have skills kid. Who the hell did you learn from, cause I know for sure Isa didn't teach you shit." Pedro says.

Pedro, Brian and Danny start laughing, but immediately stop when they see Isabela glaring at them.

"Era un chiste. No lo dije en serio." (It was a joke. I wasn't being serious.). Pedro chuckles.

"Watch your back Pedro. I'll get you when you least expect it." Isabela says, raise her eyebrows and has a grin on her face.

.........

Later, Isabela, Harry, and Danny head to Isabela's apartment for the rest of the day; they ordered take out for lunch and they watch Vampire Diaries. Danny had already seen they show some since he was always around Isabela when she would watch it.

They were now on season 2, Isabela's favorite season. "So Elena is the doppelganger, that has to get sacrificed to break a cruse and a really old vampire is after her?" Harry asks.

"Yea pretty much, she basically the root of everything. It gets crazier." Isabela answers.

"Wow. I don't know how this gets crazier, but I am curious."

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
I am so mad that Netflix is taking off Vampire Diaries in the U.S.
and like why did they take off seasons 1-4 of The Originals to only leave season 5 on there.
or take off seasons 1-3 of Reign and leave season 4.
Netflix has been pissing me off lately
anyways don't forget to vote pls.