𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

@isabela.amor posted on their story

amor posted on their story

@isabela.amor posted on their story

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎

"Are you nervous, your hands are sweaty" Isabela says as she and Harry are waiting for her parents to show up for brunch. She thought it would be easier to meet up in a public place than being in her parents home.

"My hands aren't sweaty. Your hands are
sweaty because your the one who is nervous and bouncing you leg up and down." Harry replies.

Isabela sighs. "I don't know why I am nervous. It's not like my parents are very judgy people, well they can be but they are welcoming, sometimes."

Isabela just continued to rant on and Harry just listened. He liked when she would rant about anything, it's like she had so much going on in her mind and she had to say it all. After a few minutes, Isabela stopped talking; her parents walked into the restaurant and made their way to the table.

She immediately stood up and hugged her mother and father. "¿Cómo están? Me alegro de verlos." ("How are you guys? It's nice to see you.")

"Bueno." ("Good.") Isabela's parents respond.

Isabela grabs Harry's hand. "Mama, Papa, this is Harry. Harry, these are parents, Rafael and Catalina." Isabela introduces everyone.

"Ahh Harry its very nice to meet you. Isabela has told me good things about you." Isabela's mother says while giving Harry a hug.