𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

@isabela.amor posted on their story

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎

❤︎︎3𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑣❤︎

Isabela walks into her apartment holding a tray of three drinks, she had woke early to get Maria, Harry and herself drinks cause they might have partied a little too much at her album release party.

Her first stop was to Maria's room. She knocked to make it known that someone was at the door before she walked in. As Isabela as I walks in she see Maria starting to wake up.

"Buenos días." (Good Morning). She says in a sing-songy voice and goes to sit on Maria's bed.

Maria groans. "My head is throbbing."

Isabela laughs. "Well that's what happens when you can't handle your alcohol."

Maria glares at Isabela. "Shut up. Enough about me, you and Harry enjoyed each other's company." She raises her eyebrows.

Isabela blushes. "It nice to have him around, I am happy."

Maria smiles and hugs her best friend. Isabela then gets and heads to her room to give Harry his drink. She walks in to see Harry still sleeping in her bed shirtless.

She puts the drinks down on the night stand then crawls into the bed and puts her arms around Harry.
Isabela runs her fingers through his hair and caresses his cheek.

Harry's eyes flutter open and he gives Isabela a small smile. "Hi." he says.

"Hi" she answers back. She sits up and reaches towards the night to grab Harry's drink. "Here you go, a remedy for your hangover."

He sits up and grabs the drink from her hands. "Surprisingly, I don't really feel hungover but I will take it. Thank you." he says.

"You're welcome." Isabela says.

...

Some time passes, Isabela and Harry were watching Vampire Diaries for the time being. They mostly spent their day in Isabela's room and then the kitchen to make dinner.

Isabela could not explain what she was feeling inside her heart but she thought it might involve 3 words.

@isabela.amor posted on their story

amor posted on their story

Liked by justharry, user5 and 2,392,511 others

@isabela.amor 'cause you & I

View all comments

@user1: 🫶🫶🫶🫶

@user2: y'all are just too cute 🤭

@justharry: did she just quote 'You & I' by One Direction? If so, I love it.❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

@user3: 😍😍😍

@user4: plzz just tell us who you are with!!!!

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
sorry it's been some time, i've been studying for my school exams that start tomorrow.
besides that this chapter was kinda rushed so my bad if it's not so good.
also, i saw don't worry darling today and it was CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!
i am still trying to process that movie 🤯🤯🤯🤯