*Dalawampu't Anim*

Before I begin another chapter . May change of plans po tayo. For the two chapters bago ito matapos. Si baby Calix muna ang magbibigay ng POV niya pero mostly flashbacks para mas maintindihan ang character niya. Naka "BOLD po ang font niya hindi po bold ha.😆"

CALIXTER PEÑAFRANCIA POINT OF VIEW(THE TWO SPECIAL FLASHBACKS)-FLASHBACK 1

Pumunta sa opisina ko si Rose. Isa sa mga admin staff sa munisipyo. She wanted to resign because she wanted to build a family. I am annoyed of her sudden decision. May ipapalit naman daw agad sa kanya. It's her cousin. Nasa Maynila pa daw ito. How can a city girl choose to work here? Kinuha ko lahat ng detalye sa tinutukoy niyang tao.

Joan give it to me the next day because I wanted to know if that person can work here. All of the details were written. Including her photo. Office work ang dati nitong trabaho. She's pretty. Shit! What am I thinking?

Ilang beses kung pinag-isipan kung sa munisipyo ko ba siya ilalagay but one day, I just wanted her to be my personal assistant. I don't know what comes to my mind.

I called Joan. Pumasok naman ito agad sa private office ko. Isa sa mga pinagkakatiwalaan ko sa munisipyo. At dito rin sa mansion.

"Joan, I wanted this woman to be my personal assistant."

"Opo mayor. Actually papunta na siya at susunduin ko na."

"Good."

Umalis na ito sa harapan ko. Napasandig ako sa swivel chair ko at napatitig sa larawan nito.

********************************
Early in the morning I told the helpers to prepare the breakfast. Nagpahanda ako ng madami. After shower, I proceed to the kitchen. I texted Joan to be here in 7:30 am but it's already 7:20. She knows I hate late people.

I saw Joan walking with a woman wearing a simple clothes. I look at them disappointed.

"I thought, maaga kayo. Your 1 minute late. You know I hate it Joan."

"Pasensya na  Mayor. Kailangan ko yata bilisan ang pagpapatakbo."

Reasons. I don't want any of it.

"Sit down and Let's start eating." She wanted to sit beside Joan but I order her to sit beside me.

"Sit beside me woman." Trying to be calm but her presence is disturbing to me. I don't know the reason.

I look at her. She feels uncomfortable. I can see it her moves.

"My number one rule. 1 minute late shows incompetency."

I just wanted people to value time not waste it for unimportant matters. Mukhang nagulat siya sa sinabi ko but she need to follow the rules."If your against it. Get out."

I notice she feels uncomfortable again. I didn't talk again and she began eating.

In the middle of our breakfast I ask Joan.

"Joan, did you tell her already?"
She simply nod to me.

"Pagkatapos mo kumain, proceed to my office already."

My phone start to ring again. It's Francis. It should be good news.

"Mayor, ayaw niyo na ibenta ang lupain niya sa inyo dahil may buyer na daw po siya."

"I told you! Wala sa ugali ko ang tanggapin ang isang pagtanggi sa offer ko! Francis, if you don't want to got fired, you must do everything. It's your life and career are at stake. Don't call me if it's another lame excuses. I need results."  I drop the call. When I turn around, I saw her standing there.

"Your eavesdropping woman."

"Hindi po Mayor. Nagkataon lang po na pagpasok ko may kausap ka." She reasoned out.
"You sit down." I told her. I can't take my eyes away of this girl. What's wrong with me?

"You already know your job here. "

"Opo."

"Do I look like an old hag to you?" Umiling naman ito.

"Then simply call me Mayor. " She simply nod.

"I have rules Ms. Shahara Garcia, if you have ears listen to it carefully. " I continue explaining to her the rules.
"I told you already the number 1 rule. 5 rules ang meron ako para sayo. The second rule, I hate dirt and unorganized things. Third, no gossiping at work. Fourth, no guy while your with me or not even with me. Fifth, just do the 4 rules and we're good."

After explaining to her I stood up and proceed to the chair in front of her. I start staring at her face and damn when I go down I can see her cleavage. Shit! This isn't me!

"May ipag-uutos po ba kayo Mayor?"
She seems uncomfortable.

"If I told you, kiss me." I can sense her nervousness. "Anyway, kailangan ko makipagkita sa isang kliyente for some business. Kailangan mo sumama." To ease her uncomfortable feeling. She answered yes.

Silence covers the whole ride. We will be meeting one of the investors who wanted to build his business in my municipality. As we reach the place, I directly talk with this old man.
"Mayor, akala ko wala kang balak makipagkita sa akin. Alam mo naman na may tiwala ako sayo sa negosyo nais kong pasukin." His too impatient.
That old man is a complete jerk. I hate how she look at her. After that, I decided to go the place where she stays.

When we reach her room, I let her sit beside me. I don't know what's gotten to my head when I decided to kiss her. She touch her lips like it's her first.
"It's that your first time getting kissed."

It's her first time.
"Maybe I should teach you how to kiss woman."

"Po? Necessary ba yun? Wala naman yata yun sa deskripsyon ng trabaho ko. " Nagtatakang tanong nito.

"Are you telling me, that I'm abusing you."
"Hindi Mayor." Sagot niya

"Then kissing would be part of your job." Teasing her. I held her small waist and living no space between us.

"Mayor kase, baka meron po kayong mahalagang gawain ."

"Meron ba?" I said while leaning closely to her.
"uhm,kase-------," naputol ang sasabihin niya when I  claim  her lips once again.

I start kissing her passionately. I heard her moan. She didn't notice I slowly unbutton her blouse already.  "I think you will not need it." I pointed to her bra. She blushed.

"What a beautiful view."

I kiss her lips down to her neck. I massage her other breast and lick the other one. Humiwalay ako sa kanya and remove all my clothes except my underwear.

I remove her skirt and her panty showed. Tinanggal ko na ito. Sobrang sagabal. Her innocent smell makes my mind crazy.

Ever since that day, her face and body occupied my mind. I take her innocence and I'm scared will I able to stay with her.

I didn't know that I would be interested to woman since I lost the one I love. I always wanted to be near her.

I became so possessive towards her. I don't know what I feel for her. I even introduced her to my cousin. She is like by everyone. Even me.