Kicked out(Chapter 1)

Hi! My name is Haley and all Maximum ride characters rights go to James Patterson and the rights of Cameron Morgan and anything that has to do with the Gallagher Girls goes to Ally Carter. All my characters rights go to me(Cece twins, Sophie) I hope you like the first chapter of my story(comment below on your thoughts and any ideas). I have just found this website and wanted to try writing something so please bear with me as I may not upload every week because I have school. 

Max

Flashback

I felt the panic start to rise in me and I felt as if I was going to faint. Kick me out? Of the flock? Just because I was spending more time than usual with Fang? Everyone is staring at me waitng for me to say something, but all I can do is quietly say" You're making a mistake."

"No!", Angel says," we're not. Max look I love you, but you're no longer listening to your brain. You and Fang are to focused on each other to worry that when you were gone we where attacked by eraser's!" Her voice starts getting louder until she's just full on yelling at me. "That wasn't my Fault though, me and Fang where just searching the perimeter!" I yell at her, trying to keep the tears from streaming down my face.

I look around the room, but no one looks at me. Instead they all stare at the ground and then Nudge stands up and says, "Max I don't want you to go, but Angel is right and you haven't been paying that much attention lately. All you have us do is run around to different places and fight, but I'm tired of that. I just want to be a normal kid."

I'm not surprised she said that, but it still hurts me really bad" You're not a normal kid, though, Nudge" I whisper." And all those years of us running were to try to keep us from going back into the hands of the school" I say, my voice rising with every word.

Angel just shakes her head and says" Raise your hand If you agree with kicking Max out of the flock." Angel is the first to put his hand up, then Nudge followers, then Gazzy and Iggy, and then Total. I look over at Fang trying to catch his eye, but he just stands with his hands in his pockets. Dylan won't say anything either , he does though, nod his head at me and with that I run towards the open window on my right and take of to the sky letting my tears cloud my view until I've flown a day or two and land in some tree, passed out.

End of flashback

Its been 5 years since I got kicked out of the Flock and now I'm living In New York City. That's right The Big Apple and today is my 5 year anniversary for being kicked out. I know, weird, I celebrate the worst day of my life? Well its not really my choice to, but my new friends insist that I do something every time this day of the year comes. They say its to remind me that on this day the Flock made it possible to find them and my new life.

Right now I'm sitting in a "waiting room" for my three (technically four)best friend. They consists of Cameron Morgan(Cammie or Cam for short), Sophie DeLeon, and the Cece twins. Each one of them has been through something very traumatic in their lives and have their own special story that I swear should be written about. 

I'll start with Cammie, she is a spy and at the age of four, Cammie cracked an NSA Sapphire Series her father brought home. At the age of nine, she successfully tailed her father through a shopping mall to find out what he was getting her for Christmas. Cammie is known as a pavement artist (someone who can blend in easily in crowds and public spaces), just like her father. Because of this, her code name is "The Chameleon". She is so accustomed to blending in, but me, Sophie, and the CeCe twins can almost always spot her.

Sophie DeLeon is a born Thief and is one of the most famous thieves in all of the upper west side and then flew here to get away from the cops, but she's changed her ways now. You can never see Sophie coming one minute she's there and the she's not so you have t be careful around her. Also she ALWAYS wears the color red which drives me CRAZY!!!She lost both her mother and father when she was three and had to grow up on the streets alone. Now she spends her time writing songs and is now a celebrity.

Finally, The CeCe Twins, they actually grew up a he school like me and the flock, but she got there a different way. Right when they where born some Whitecoats took them to the school  and killed her mother. 

Here's the thing though the CeCe twins had a special type of DNA that the school wanted and that's why they took them On the day when they were born the scientists put 10 Different animal bloods in her body and in response to that CeCe legit Split in half and that's and that's how they became the CeCe twins. When she turned three and they found out she could handle more they put 16  more animal bloods in her body. Now as you can imagine The Cece twins have a lot of power and have 26 different animal blood types in her body not including her own.

When she was eight years old the Whitecoats where going to try to kill her by putting more DNA into her body, but she found out there plans ahead of time(she can read minds) and on that day she escaped with the help of her sister who stayed hidden from the Whitecoats and only came to the school to provide her sister with food and water. 

You see the CeCe twins both named themselves CeCe  a reminder that they are the exact same person not different in any way besides the way they dress and speak. One twin(which we call the mean one) only dresses in black 24/7 and is the meanest and scariest person you can imagine. Her sister Is the opposite. She wears whatever colors and is the kindest, gentlest person you can think of. They are the same person though, its easy to forget.

They are celebrities' too making a life for themselves after they escaped. Everyone knows them and loves them and these four girls have been my life ever since the flock kicked me out 5 years ago. They know everything about me and my life and I know everything about them and their lives. I hear the door open and see them make there way to me and immediately walk over to them, smiling.

"Hey max" Sophie says giving me a big hug. " hey" I say back, "what do you gu-" Just then my phone starts to ring. As I pull it out and look at the screen my breath catches and I don't know what to do. "What Max, you look as if you've seen a ghost", Cammie says laughing. I show them them the screen and they all go quiet.

Its the Flock.