Chapter 3

"As Rory and I are talking, " I look over and take notice that Collin and Lane are very close, holding hands, and smiling at each other. " " I nudge Rory and point my finger to the pair that was standing about 5 feet away from us."

She looks at the pair then says to me, 'yeah I know they have been dancing around their feelings for each other for about a year and a half now, I just wish he would pull his head out of his ass and tell her how he feels, because I know for a fact she has feelings for him.'

As she says this, " I walk over to Collin and smak him in the back of the head and whisper in his ear, ( put your heart on the line and tell her how you feel. )"
' His response to me was the same as I told him, ( then put your heart on the line and tell Rory how you feel mate.)'

I walk back over to Rory and take both of her hands in mine and take a deep breath as ( I say to myself here goes nothing. ) Rory I have known about you for a long time, Collin use to show me pictures of you and I said that you are the most beautiful woman that I've seen, then when we came back early I got to meet you, " I was wondering if you would do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?"

What will Rory say?
Stay tuned!