Chapter 13

As I make my way to Yale I have been thinking on what the Huntsburger's want me to do.  I have been asking myself if I should call both the Gilmore's and the Hayden's to inform them of what is going on. I know if my parents found out what the Huntsburger's are up to and I didn't let their long time family friends know before hand I could lose it all.

   I  pulled over on the side of the highway and pulled out the phone my parents call me on, that way Mitchum nor Elias can track my calls.  I pulled up Christopher and Strobes office number and pressed the call and waited for one of them to answer.

   Hello Danial Strobe said as he answers the phone " what can I do for you my boy? How's the family doing?"

Danial:  the family is great,  the reason for my call is that the Huntsburger's are looking into both of your granddaughters.  It seems Logan is fascinated with Rory,  but we all know she is in a relationship with Finn. Logan also took a liking to Lane and we all know she is in a relationship with Collin.

Strobe:  thank you Danial, I will let Christopher and Richard know what is going on and I will call them now to fill them in and the we can fill in our wives, I will call them now, Danial just keep doing what you are to be doing.

Danial: thank you Strobe,  I will and I will let you know more.

Stay tuned.