Chapter 8

LOGAN'S POV:

   After everyone walked away I dug out my phone and called for a meeting, with my dad and grandad.

  I dialed Mitchums number, when he answers, I say " dad I need you to talk to you and grandad , I know you are in the office put it on speaker so we all can talk."

  The conversation went like this.

LOGAN: Dad, Grandad I met the Hayden girls...

MITCHUM AND ELIAS: Ok son what would you like us to help you with? ...

LOGAN: I fell in love instantly with the one girl her name is ( Lorelai 'Rory' Leigh Gilmore-Hayden. )

MITCHUM AND ELIAS: Ok son how can we help, " Would you like us to make some calls and see what we can do," asked my grandad.

LOGAN: Yes, I was also thinking maybe, dad can call Richard and Emily Gilmore and invite them to lunch, then you grandad can call Strobe and Francine Hayden and invite them to the same lunch so the three of us Huntsburger men will be there.

MITCHUM AND ELIAS:  We can do that.  I know you're classes don't start until next week, so why don't we do lunch on this Wednesday so we can get everything worked out then invite them to lunch on Thursday.

LOGAN:  That sounds like a plan,  also dad make sure when we have lunch it's in a private room and have two of our best lawyers come as well.

MITCHUM AND ELIAS: Ok son that will be fine, I will text you the time and place on Tuesday.

Stay tuned.