Chapter 5

As we are walking through the book store trying to find all the books that the 4 of us need for our classes, I happen to look up, as  Lane yelled for me.

  I look to the right of me and see a blonde haired guy staring at me for some odd reason, as I am pulled out of my thoughts by a set of arms snaking their way around my waist.

  Hey hun I say as he gives me a kiss on the cheek, "I say to him that their is a blonde haired guy staring at me just on the other side of the isle," he looks and says to me " oh shit that is one of Collins and my friends, I just hope he don't try and start trouble."

  I look at Finn confused, and that is when he tells me quickly about his friend, then yells for him to come over. Finn says  "Hey mate, this is my girlfriend Lorelai Leigh Gilmore-Hayden" as I stick my hand out for him to shake but he pulls me out of Finn's arms as I'm yelling, Finn is yelling  and trying to get me away from Logan, the next thing we see is Collin come around the corner and punch his friend in the mouth.

LOGAN'S POV:

  Fuck Collin why did you do that for, as Collin replys " did you not just hear Finn tell you that she is his girlfriend or don't you care." Logan says wow all this shit for nothing but a fucking Gilmore.

By then I am seeing red and I turn around and say to him, " Listen to me and Listen to me real good, my name is Lorelai Leigh Gilmore-Hayden, if you didn't hear Finn."

           Stay tuned