Chapter 9

Mitchums POV:

   I'm sitting in my office trying to figure out why my son is so obsessed these Gilmore-Hayden girls.  Before my dad leaves my office I decide to talk to him about them and have our PI follow them and do some digging on the girls.

This is the conversation between Mitchum and Elias :

Mitchum:   Dad I think we should look into the Gilmore-Hayden girls, have them followed for a week by our PI, get some information on them that way we know more.

Elias:   Son I think this is a great idea.  I will ask your mom to do some digging at the next DAR meeting.

Mitchum:   I can also ask Shira to help, because you know there is always gossip with the people she hangs out with.

Elias:   I know son, wonder what both women will find out for us.

Mitchum:   Alright dad, why don't you go call mom and I will call Shira and we can meet them for lunch next door.

Elias:   Alright son, as I get up and head to my office, " I called my wife to meet us next door for lunch in an hour because I know she is getting her hair done."
" She tells me that she will be there and to have a bottle of red wine ready and waiting. "

Mitchum:   I called Shira after dad left and asked her to meet the 3 of us for lunch next door. " She says to me sure hun mom and I will meet you and dad for lunch in an hour. "

PLEASE STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT THE WILL FIND OUT.