Chapter 11

Danial and Mitchums conversation

Danial:  You wanted to see me Mr. Huntsburger?

Mitchum:  It seems that my son has found himself two ladies, but the problem is one is with his friend Finn and she also has a sister, but she is with one of his friend Collin. My dad and I was wondering if you could go to Yale,  follow these girls and his friends for a few days, dig up what you can on the girls and their family.

Danial:  I can do that for you sir, do you have the names of the people that you want me to look into and any other names you can provide me with would help.

Mitchum:   The grandparents are Emily and Richard Gilmore, Francine and Strobe Hayden, Mother is, Lorelai Victoria Gilmore 2, Father is, Christopher Strobe Hayden, child 1 is,  Lorelai Leigh Gilmore-Hayden 3, child 2 is, Lane Leigh Gilmore-Hayden, his friends are Collin Andrew McCray and Finnigan Theodore Morgan 3.
Please get what you can because my wife and mother are also going to help out.

Danial:  That will be fine, I will have everything for you by Monday at 7:00 pm. I'm going to get some extra help from Charles as well.

Mitchum:  That will be fine. I will be waiting for the information you get. That will be all Danial.

Please stay tuned.