Chapter Eight pt.one

╔══ஓ๑1๑ஓ══╗

                          ╔══ஓ๑1๑ஓ══╗

3:20 pm; The Same Day

The sun shone brightly through the car windows, the AC was blasting, and nothing but quiet filled the air. I'm sitting in Ravencroft's parking lot, where I've been considering whether or not to tell Peter about Max for the past 20 minutes.

"A world...without Spider-man"

He couldn't possibly be planning anything, can he? I mean, Ravencroft is surrounded by security guards fully armed, and he's also imprisoned, but then again...

"You know what, screw it, I'm telling him, screw it because what if something happens and Peter gets hurt?" I started mumbling to myself as I shifted the vehicle into drive.

"pff not on my watch" With a sigh, I gently eased into traffic, quickly blending in with the hundreds of other cars on the road.

"but at the same time, I don't think I'm ready to talk to him..." I sighed and continued my internal argument.

A flashing billboard appeared in my peripheral view just as I approached a red light. Looking closer, I noticed it was an advertisement for a new movie.

An envelope with nothing but the words 'Keep it anonymous 💋' was scribbled across it and it was shortly replaced with another ad for car insurance.

"That's it"

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °
5:01 pm

"here we go..."

I whispered quietly to myself as my feet led me up the steps of Peter's house.

I was clothed entirely in black, holding a white envelope with the words 'Do not open this letter if you are not Peter Parker' scrawled across the top in red ink.

yes, I realize this is a ridiculous notion, but it's the best I could come up with in a short amount of time.

The breeze was softly whistling, and as usual, none of his neighbors were outdoors, no birds were chirping, no horns were blaring, and I couldn't hear anything but my own heartbeat.

The nerves creeping up my spine almost caused me to turn around and return home twice on the way here.

What if Aunt may opens the door before I can take off? WHAT IF PETER OPENS THE DOOR?

"Jesus help me," I said gently, leaning down and huffingly placing both of my hands on my knees before rising and setting the letter on the mat in front of their door.

1
2
3

My fist instantly connected with the rough wood as five sharp knocks boomed out and I dashed off the doorstep and around the corner.

I didn't remain to see how they reacted or if anyone responded at all.

My task has been completed.

My anxiety can finally find some relief.

"I guess now we just wait to see if anything happens..."

╚══ஓ๑1๑ஓ══╝
Word Count: 452
Chapter Eight pt.two coming soon <3
It's been four weeks since I last updated this story and i'm sorry that it took so long but I had some personal issues to deal with :)
p.s this chapter is broken into two parts because I'm adding in extra scene before going back to following the storyline of the movie.
Thank You so much for reading! It means more than I'll ever be able to describe :)