o.prolouge

'THIS IS the story of a girl, named y/n

'THIS IS the story of a girl, named y/n. and it starts, with the sun. now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens'

'and form this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower,it had the ability to heal the sick and injured'

'well centuries passed and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.'

'this very kingdom in mondstadt was ruled by the beloved king diluc and queen Jean  and the queen, well she was about to have an baby, and she got sick, really,  sick.'

'the queen was running out of time. and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. or in this case, a magic golden flower'

'you see instead of sharing the sun's gift, this woman, mother signora, hoarded its healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years and she had to do was sing a special sing'

'all right you get the gist she sings, she turns young' childe said looking at his wife ' creepy right'

'...anyways" y/n cuts in ' the guards found the magic flower and returned it to the kingdom, from there, the healers turned the flower into a magical brew.the magic of golden flower, healed the queen'

'a healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair' childe said holding an picture of a baby of you showing it to the kids ' I will give you an hint that's y/n'

'and to celebrate her birth, the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky at the cathedral'

'for the moment, everything was perfect. and then that moment ended' y/n continued for her husband

'mother signora appeared once more.aged again,' childe said as the children eyes widen

'she sneaks into the nursery while y/n is asleep in her crib. gothel lifts a strand of y/n's hair and draws pairs of scissors from her cloak and begins singing the special song'

'but when she cuts the strand. It turned ( hair colour ) and fell upon the mattress. powerless, signora broke into the castle and stole the child. just like that gone'

'the kingdom searched and searched, but they couldn't find the princess' child narrated 'for deep within the forest, in a hidden tower signora raised the child as her own'

'signora had found her new magic flower, but this time she was determined to keep it hidden'

'why can't I go outside' the younger y/n asked her mother as she brushed her blonde locks

'The outside world is dangerous place filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you are safe. Do you understand, flower?' mother signora replied

' y/n nodded sadly, gazing down at crackling fire, ' yes mommy' '' y/n repiled ' but the walls of that tower could not hide everything. each year on her birthday, the queen and king released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that own day, their lost princess would return'

author note ;

I ship Jean and diluc so
I made them your parents
😍

pls comment and vote thank you <3