viii. a princess worth waiting for

WHEN WILL MY LIFE BEGIN. 。༅:*゚

   "AND SO," AJAX began with a wide grin, "you could imagine what happened next

   "AND SO," AJAX began with a wide grin, "you could imagine what happened next. The kingdom rejoiced. The lost Princess had returned. The party lasted an entire week. And, honestly I don't remember much of it." he laughed.

  "Dreams came true all over the place." (Y/n) smiled at the little kids, who were wide eyed and grinning. "Venti went on to become the most famous pirate on the seven seas. And Bennett ? Well he eventually found some to love." They turned the page to show fischl , Bennett , and charles embracing each other. "As for rosaria, well, I assume she's happy. She's never told me otherwise."

  "Thanks to Razor, crime in the kingdom disappeared almost over night." Ajax smiled. "As did most of the apples. Paimon, never changed." The real paimon snuck onto (Y/n)'s shoulder, snuggling in and falling asleep.

  "At last (Y/n) was home, and she finally had a real family." (Y/n) narrated, turning the page to show her and her mother and father together.

  "She was a Princess worth waiting for." Ajax grabbed your hand. "But above all, she led her kingdom with all the grace and wisdom that her parents did before her."

  "And as for Ajax, well. She started going by Ajax again." (Y/n) states, squeezing her husband's hand tightly. Stopped thieving, basically turned it all around."

  "But I know what the big question is;" Ajax says, glancing down at the ring on (Y/n)'s finger. "did (Y/n) and Ajax ever get married? Well I'm pleased to tell you," (Y/n) rolled her eyes, knowing what's about to happen. "After years, and years of asking, and asking, and asking. I finally said yes."

  "Ajax..." (Y/n) warned playfully, glaring playfully at her husband with a smirk.

  Ajax groaned, nudging (Y/n), "All right, I asked her." Ajax smiles, rolling his eyes.

  (Y/n) turned to the last page of the book, depicting Ajax and her wedding, "And the world keeps spinning and the tales keep turning and people come, and people go... but they are never forgotten. And the one truth we know, it held true one more time... that love, true love, the really, really good kind of love... never dies." She glanced at Adora, who was slightly tearing up, "And they lived happily ever after." (Y/n) shut the book, setting it on the table beside her as the kids groaned.

  "It gets me every time." A boy says, wiping the tears from his eyes.

  "Does it have to be over?" A little girl named qiqi asked, tugging on (Y/n)'s jeans.

  (Y/n) laughed, "I'm afraid so," She laughs softly, patting the girls head softly. "Well, as much fun as we've had, it's about time for you all to head home." The kids groaned.

  "Now, come on!" Ajax laughed softly, "Pack your things, we'll come wave you goodbye." He smiles at the kids, who begin packing.

۰ ˚⁀ ♡̷̷ˎˊ˗

     The group walks out as the kids get into their bus, and the bus driver asks, "Did you have a fun time with Queen (Y/n) and King Ajax ?" They asked, smiling back at the kids.

  "You mean, they've been—" A kid mutters as the all move to the window, they watch (Y/n) and Adora help each other place their crowns on, giggling endlessly.

  (Y/n) turns to the kids, a goofy smile on her features, "Bye kids!" She laughs, waving softly along with Adora.

  "(Y/n) and Ajax?" A little girl mutters, before grinning. "(Y/n) and Ajax!"

  The kids cheer as the bus drives away and Ajax wraps an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder.

  "You never cease to amaze me, my Love." Ajax smiles, kissing his wife's temple.

  (Y/n) hums, basking in the glory of this moment, "I know." She smiles.

Author note ;
The end </3

I finally finished this book ! Even though I was in hiatus for so long !

Started ; January 28 2022
Ended; June 5 2022

don't forget to comment
and vote !