03 ; he texted!

song of the chapter :

Selfish
-Madison Beer

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[Everyoneee! thank you for 50 reads TT even some of you might read multiple times and the read increased, it still makes me so happy. I hope you can stay until this book is complete 🥺]
-ajeuwa

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What will you give me if I do it?"

"Hello this is just a challenge. Why do you need a reward?" Beomgyu mouthed.

"Well, nothing is free in my life. No reward, no challenge."

"Fine fine. Ah, you told us that your pc is nearly to death right?"

Heeseung nodded,
"Yeah and I cant play my favourite games there. I want to buy the new version soon"

"Well no need mate. I will- I mean we will give you that as the reward." Jihoon offered.

Heeseung eyes widened and change his position from leaning against the chair to a straight posture in a second. The new version of pc is the one he wanted since it released.
"Really? You are not lying right? Dont give me a fake hope so I can save my money"

"Have I ever undone my promises? Pc is just a small matter"

Yeah, they are a group of the rich boy in their school . Everyone admires them because of their looks , status and knowledge. Four of them will be the top 4 in their class and batch ranking . Unfortunately, they are kind of bad boys and likes to play with girl's feeling. The amount of girls that they has flirted with are countless.
Unlike Sunoo, he is very different from them. He is a soft person and always blocked them in whatever they are intend to do something bad even in the end he is the one who being blocked.

"Okay deal" Heeseung replied .

Jihoon and Beomgyu laughed and said "Okay , the 2 months will start by the time you confessed. Do it as soon as possible. "

"Small matter man ." Heeseung replied confidently without hesitation while doing the handshake with them.

Sunoo get out of the class and go the toilet . He feels so angry and worried about Haesoo's feelings. He washed his face and look at the mirror .

"I should tell Dalmi about this . Yes Sunoo yes . Go to her class and tell her before the bet even started . Yes" Sunoo talk to himself while facing the mirror.

Sunoo turned to his back and went out of the toilet and he is shocked because Beomgyu is leaning against the toilet wall while playing with his fingers . That means he heard it all . Beomgyu chuckled and look at him.

"What did I heard just now? What a good boy to be existed. Oh you want to go to her class right? Here is the way" Beomgyu said while making the hand gesture of showing Sunoo the way to Dalmi's class .

"No I want to go back to our class" Sunoo said with a relaxed face but his heart is beating so fast .

By the time Sunoo starts his step , Beomgyu stopped him and lean him against the wall .