34 ; stargazing

song of the chapter :
Off My Face
Justin Bieber
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

[ had to use this song again because it's related jssjsjsj.
I've been saying this so many times but still, I'm sorry for not updating. I wasn't confident with this chapter because it seems plain for me but idk what to do anymore so i post it anyway. happy reading ://]

"What are you hiding?" He asked

Haesoo stopped her step and turned behind, the boy was looking at her sharply.
Heeseung stood up from the chair and slowly went closer to Haesoo.

"What is that?"

"Ah- it's- it's nothing."

"Are you sure? Let me see."

Haesoo raised her hand so Heeseung couldn't be able to reach the letter.

"Do you think you're taller than me? So easy" He said while laughing for her cuteness and trying to take the letter.

"Noo Heeseung you can't- No no no" Haesoo blocked by hitting on Heeseung's hand everytime he tried to take it.

"Okay fine." Heeseung gave in.
He turned to his back, ready to walk away.

The regret hits, Haesoo bite her lips and approached closer to him.
"H-hey.. are you mad?"
Haesoo knocked his back with her index finger, "Heeseung are you mad?"

"Stop" He muttered in madness.

Haesoo clicked her tounge, she held his right hand and swayed it from behind.
"Don't be like this... It's not that I don't want you to know but-"

"But what" Heeseung turned around and tickles her waist causing her to shock.

"Heyy!!" She laughed.

Their action causing Haesoo to move backwards over and over and suddenly her back reaches the wall. She slowly open her eyes and the boy is right infront of her, looking deeply into her eyes.

Haesoo blinked several times as she was so nervous to be in the silence where both of them are together, staring at each other.

Haesoo made a little move and touched Heeseung's hands that were still holding her waist,
"H-Heeseung.. it- tickles.."

Without saying anything, Heeseung moved his hands from her waist to her back, wrapping the girl in his warm embrace causing her to widen her eyes.

"You know what, I automatically forget about everything when we're in this close."

Heeseung slowly get his head closer to her, and suddenly