17 ; hi, mum

song of the chapter (related) :
I Miss You
(While You Were Sleeping Ost)
-Davichi
↻◁ II ▷ ↺

___________________________________

"No my love, I'm here."

It's Heeseung who was holding a grey umbrella, covering her from the rain.

Haesoo smiled with her teary eyes while looking at the boy is right beside her as she thought he wouldnt be there with her.
"You came. You're here"

"Always" Heeseung replied before grabbing her hands, made her stood up and hug her while still holding the umbrella.

"My girl, why do you sound so sad? Why are you sitting here alone under this heavy rain? Don't you love yourself? Dont you love me?"

She hugged him tighter, sobbing.
"I'm sorry. I can't control myself. I'm glad you heard my thoughts 'cause you're the one I need right now."

Heeseung broke the hug and hold her face,
"Sshh.. Now I'm here with you, I dont want to see you cry anymore." and wiped her tears.

He then wrapped his arm around her neck while bringing her back to enter the house.

They were sitting in front of the house door while enjoying themselves by listening to the melody played by the raindrops.

"Aah so calm isn't it? No wonder you love it" Heeseung said, mentioning the rain made the girl agree.

Haesoo looked at him curiously.
"What made you come here?"

"Why? do you want me to go back home?" He replied and was about to stand up but Haesoo blocked him.

"Nooo. I'm just curious. I just talked about you with the sky and suddenly you came."

Heeseung looked at him, shocked.
"You did? Actually.. I did the same thing too and I cant stand the loneliness with just thinking about you so I decided to come here."

"Heeseung... You dont have to do that you know? You can just text or call me instead of scrambling with the rain to come here. You're so stubborn."

"I dont mind to do anything for the one I love." He smiled.

"So- Hyunjin is alone at your house now? How could you."

"Yeah he has been dog tired today and he's sleeping now. Don't worry about him anymore, it's annoying." Heeseung said while rolling his eyes.

Haesoo scoffed in disbelief,
"What a heartless"

"What?!"

"No I said Heeseung is so kind to let his friend sleep in peace" Haesoo replied sarcastically made the boy glare.

"Will you come inside? I want to change my clothes for a while. Wait for me here" Haesoo requested and asked him to wait for her at the living room.

Heeseung nodded and smiled shyly,
"Ah urm.. yes but can you bring me a glass of water when you're back? I'm a bit thirsty hehe" and it made Haesoo giggled and nodded her head.
...