07 ; his house

song of the chapter :
Moonchild
-RM
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

[ thank you so much for 100+ reads!! my tiredness that i brought from school today was erased by looking at the reads which yesterday was only 88. i literally had my tears just now TT. 100+ is such a big amount for me and once again thank you so much! have a nice day and i hope you enjoy reading Lluvia <3 ]
-ajeuwa

_________________________________________

"Excuse me? Ofcourse no. She is not even my type- AT ALL. Full stop . Dont ask me that question ever again." Heeseung warned.

--

"Hey , you wanna know something? When I was packing up my things , I saw Heeseung and the gang walking their way home, but the odd one is Heeseung was wearing a mask. Is he sick or something?" Dalmi asked Haesoo as they are in a video call.

"What?? a mask? seriously? Oh my god he might caught a cold." Haesoo answered worriedly.

"Why what happen? OH !  Yesterday was your first meet right?? What happened? Tell me! " Dalmi asked aggressively.

"Erm I dont want to make the story longer so I'll just tell you straight to the point. So... We are a couple now. Yeah I know this is too fas but- yeah"

Dalmi was speechless. Her palm was on her mouth as she knew this would happened.
"Waaah I was the one who introduced him to you but I am the one who are still single now hm??"

"Heyyy no dont say like that. He will return your feeling with a good one, for sure." Haesoo said while giggled.

"Hey bestie , we'll talk again later okay . I have something to do"

"Mhmmm I guess I know what it is huh? Alright then." Dalmi evily said while nodding her head as she know what will her friend do.

Haesoo giggled and they bid each other a goodbye.

Hey, are you okay?

She texted.

2 hours later
Haesoo looked at her phone , its 23:00 and Heeseung still didn't reply to her text. He never be like this and it made Haesoo felt anxious and guilty. He caught fever because of her as he protected her instead of himself. His body was totally exposed so no wonder if he got a fever. She badly wanted to go to his house. She wanted to cry, she missed him.

Haesoo look at her phone and there's still no notification. She sighed,

"This is not right. Should I call him?"
"No I will just disturb him instead"
"

But is he really okay?"

Haesoo screamed quiet loud and it made Mrs.Nam called her.

"Hae! are you okay? is there any cockroaches in your room? What happened?"

"Sorry Mrs.Nam , I didnt meant to disturb you . Nothing happen here its just uh... I'm shocked because my phone fell from the desk- yeah. Sorry again"

"Are you sure? Huhh you scared me. Call me if anything happen okay."

"Okay, sorry again!"