chapter 1: What just happened?

I didn't do anything! How could everyone believe her? My blood started boiling hotter than a fiery sea and started to burn my skin. My face was contorted with fury and rage as I clenched my jaw.

" What is going on? This isn't like you." Miss Bustier asked concerned. Shoulders trembling, I stood up astonished.

"I didn't do anything-"

"I am sorry Marinette I couldn't take it anymore. " A voice asked sniffing behind me. I rolled my gaze over to her. I was growing more irritated by the second, Lila (the hazel-headed brat) looked flustered and started trembling at her words. "I couldn't stand you bullying a beloved superhero." Our eyes locked, I could tell she was lying, there was a familiar blazing spark in her eyes - like she was thrilled, like she always does when she lies. Before I could continue with my thoughts, Lila walked confidently toward the front of the classroom and gave me a hostile glare. I could have sworn that the classroom dimmed. There was a look of determination and pride in her posture. As she projected it onto the board, a gasp echoed across the classroom. 

To my astonishment, she showed a picture of me stabbing Ladybug with a long dagger along with a blanket of crimson red blood splattered across my hand. Alya looked in disbelief and stepped away from me while Nino was comforting her. Adrien looked at me in the eyes. There was a glimpse of disappointment and despair like I backstabbed him. His eyes began to water, but he wiped them away. He quickly turned his gaze away from me, breaking the eye lock.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng, do you have anything to say about this?" The principal asked arms crossed. My hands began sweating and my heart started racing. I knew I was beaten. If I said another word, I could reveal my identity.

"Very well, you are expelled from this school!" I felt the blood rush through my head as my face grew hot. How dare they? They know I couldn't do anything like this. I felt my eyes water. I knew I was on the brink of tears. But I held them back. I wasn't going to let this jerk get what she wanted. The principal led me outside to meet me with my parents. My parents glared at me in distaste and utter shock. I couldn't bear to see the disappointment in their eyes.