chapter 5: chat...blanc?

I woke up in a startle. There was a thump above my head.Why am I in my bedroom again?I opened my trap door and saw a silhouette of Chat noir looking up at the full moon. He was singing his beautiful melody which I was very familiar with. 

"Little kitty on a roof, all alone without his la-" he hummed.I immediately ran up to hug him. Finally, I had someone to talk to in my civilian life. But...there was something wrong. Why wasn't he... hugging me back? My eyes were startled in fear as I realised that his suit was not black, it was chalk white! As I gazed at his crystal blue eyes, his frown turned into a smirk. 

"Hello, M'lady.""M-M'lady!""Suprised to see me." His head turned to me while I was backing away."No, no, no, no, no!" I muttered over and over again. "This can't be happening!"I knelt against the wall: with my hands on my head. Tears were escaping my eyes as Chat blanc walked up to me calmly.

"You aren't here! This is all a dream!" I stood up and started to walk back to the trapdoor." I am going back to be-"

"But princess this IS real" Cat Blanc grabbed my wrist firmly."It is just going to be you and me till the end of time." His claws dug into my skin as droplets of blood started to drip towards the floor.

"Aren't you going to take my miraculous?"

"I broke out of Hawmoth's power...look at the bright side M'lady now that I am more powerful than Hawmoth, we can-"

"NO!" I yelled, "This isn't you!" I managed to escape his grasp but I suddenly tripped on Cat blanc's tail. I landed on a chair while my kitty leaned over me. His face was centimetres away from me. A sudden chill went down my spine as I felt Cat blanc's minty breath on my face. "Oh..." He whispered in my ear. " I'll just make us run out of time... goodbye Marinette!" He started to form a mega cataclysm. 

"No!" I woke up in a start. My pillow was wet with tears. Tikki looked at me concerned. 

"Are you okay?" She managed to croak out. I shook my head. 

"Cat noir is going to be akumatised again!"

"How do you know that?"" I had a nightmare, it was terrible! Cat blanc was about to destroy everything and surprisingly, he didn't take my miraculous."

"Well some of Master fu's dreams did come true, didn't it?" Sass said.

"SSSSSHHHH" Tikki tried to hush him.

"AAHHH, that was a prophetic nightmare." I cried out as Tikki slapped her forehead.In the past two weeks, I made a little shelter in an alleyway. It wasn't much but thanks to Tikki's encouragement I was able to survive. The place wasn't much but, it was better than nothing. I need to prove my innocence.