chapter 2: breakdown

Exhausted of all the lies, I plopped onto my bed and threw my purse hastily across the room."HEY!" Tikki exclaimed.

 "Sorry Tikki, it is just that Lila FIRES UP THIS LITTLE RED BUG!" sighing I sat up and faced Tikki. My eyes were still bloodshot and watery; I was on the verge of crying at any second. 

"Well, a hothead isn't going to get you anywhere. You can expose her. " 

"IT IS HARD TO KEEP MY COOL NOW THAT LILA IS BACK." I yelled " I am tired of all these responsibilities of being Ladybug. I am tired of the responsibilities of being the guardian!" I sighed. Tikki went silent and looked down. Loss of words. 

"I am sorry for shouting at you Tikki, " I spoke in a quavering voice"I did everything they asked me to. I helped my friends when they needed me, but what did they do? NOTHING! NO ONE CAN HELP ME! NO ONE WOULD HELP ME! MY LIFE IS TOO COMPLICATED! TIKKI SPOTS ON!" I couldn't take it anymore. A flash of pink light illuminated the room. Usually, my skin-tight, red and black suit shimmered and glistened in the light. But now it was dull as if my costume fell sorry for me, or was it Tikki. Tears escaped my eyes followed by a fist meeting my bedroom wall while shredding an Adrien Agreste poster to pieces. All that was left was a hole in the wall that was bigger than me. Gut-wrenching sobs tore through my chest. I have had enough. Why aren't my parents comforting me? I grabbed the Miracle Box, jumped off the balcony and swung across - building to building. Oddly enough, I felt a bit of pressure lift off my shoulders.