21. First impressions

" Don't touch my ass Grace," Joseph warned as they both stood under the scolding hot shower, steam collecting in the large glass shower stall like a sauna.

" I won't," She said biting down on her bottom lip trying to suppress her giggles catching glimpses of his butt cheeks as she took his soap lathered loofa to his back washing it for him. Even though Joseph hated it, Grace loved his butt. It was muscular and the perfect size to grab and she always got the feminine urge to touch it and smack it whenever she saw it, even when he was wearing clothes. Men just didn't understand, women love ass just as much as they do.

Grace rinsed Joseph's toned back off, admiring the pieces of art permanently inked under his first layer of skin. He looked over his shoulder at her to see what she was doing and make sure she wasn't trying no funny shit behind him. Grace was childish and played games all day long.

" Get my face," She said, squeezing body wash onto her own loofa.

" Get your face?" Joseph asked confused, knitting his brows together as he turned under the shower head to face her.

" Yea, on your back— why not," She shrugged with an innocent smile looking up at him as she began to wash her own body, the scent of her coconut apple body wash filling the shower.

Joseph chuckled as his dark brown orbs marveled at her natural beauty, licking over his bottom lip coating it in a light sheen of saliva. " You stop being scared to marry me and I'll do it,"

" Why is it always an ultimatum with you," Grace laughed. " And who said I was scared?" She challenged raising a perfectly arched brow. " If I didn't want to would've just said no," Grace said sassily handing him her loofa and turning her back towards him for him to wash. " I can still change my mind you know,"

" Oh you can?" He asked washing her back before rinsing it off.

" Yup," She said popping the P at the turning to face him with a challenging smirk just trying to get under his skin.

He smiled menacingly at her, staring into her golden brown angelic like eyes before abruptly grabbing her by the throat and pulling her to him making her break out into a fit of laughter. " You don't have a choice, you gone be my wife," Joseph assured, ever so slightly tightening his grip around her throat as she smiled at him devilishly. She stared into his cold hooded eyes with her warm brown ones and placed both her small hands around his squeezing it and making him choke her harder.

Joseph couldn't help but to chuckle at how he'd turned his precious innocent Grace into a freak— his own little freak.

Joseph released his grip on her neck, grabbing her chin and tilting her head up rubbing the pad of his thumb gently over her soft wet lips as they stared at one another in silence but the way they looked at each other said it all. Josephs love for Grace was deeper than the four letter word, it was intoxicating and compulsive but in the best way. He had an admitted unhealthy obsession for Grace, he thirsted for her but Grace was equally dangerously in love and addicted so it made it okay.

" I want to be your wife in this life and the next one," Grace said, her tone delicate as she watched his intense glare soften. Grace draped her arms around his neck loosely caressing the back his head and neck with her hand as the hot water continued to pelt their bodies gently keeping them warm.

Joseph craned his head down planting a wet kiss on her lips as water dripped off his face onto hers. She moved one of her small hands from the back of his head leaving the other arm draped around his neck, tenderly cupping the side of his face as he swiftly wrapped his long arms around her waist pulling her naked body up against his, squeezing her tightly. Grace parted his lips with hers, a small grin tugging at the corners of his mouth as Grace bit and sucked on his bottom lip.