Prologue 1.2 introductions to possible murderers.

I heard a faint voice that sounded familiar. Two, actually. Their fainted voices sounded like a male and female. I could extinguish my hearing getting better because the voices started to get louder. I felt like they were calling my name.

???: Dude! Masanori! Get up! Oh boy.... He's probably been out for quite a while now....

???: How many minutes do you think passed since you woke up Yuu? You were able to awaken me... I don't know, try shaking him a bit more and see if that'll work or not!... Just be gentle with him as you do so.

The voices sounded like Shiori and Yuu. My consciousness was still loading up, it still felt dizzy. But then I inhaled some air to get my energy going, I smelled the scent of a desk. I felt someone put their hands on my back and began gently shaking me. Their touch made some energy fire up, which was enough to let me breathe. My senses came back slowly but I could feel myself resting in a sitting position.

???: Masanori!... Wake up!... You've been out for a long time!.... Yoo-hoo!...

My vision came back to a start when seeing all black. As the person was shaking me, I slowly regained the energy to move my eyes. I opened them and saw a brown texture. I felt my arms covering my face.

Masanori: Ngh......

???: Huh!? Is he waking up now!?

???: Masanori, can you sit up? Take the time you need to get up.

I slowly rendered myself awake. I moved my arms and sat up. My vision was still foggy but I could make out the two familiar figures that were next to me trying to wake me up. Everything felt dizzy but I was sure that I had woken up. My vision cleared out and I could recognize the two people.

Masanori: Yuu?....... Shiori?....... What happened to us in the classroom?......Where are we?......

Yuu: That's the same question for us. We don't know where we are but it looks like an ordinary classroom. But the lights are dimmed and the windows at giant wooden boards nailed with unusually giant nails.

Masanori: Do you remember anything that happened before?...... And what's this weird feeling on my right wrist?....

Yuu: Oh these? We don't know what they're for but they're some sort of black watches. It hurts when you try to pull them off so don't try it. It stings badly.

Shiori: Is it just me or does this place look familiar?

Masanori: It looks like the class we entered before we passed out. But is this Mirai Yume academy? We all went here together before we ended up here.

Yuu: It could be. This class's furniture looks very much like what Mirai Yume uses.

Shiori: Hey what's that paper on that desk over there? I don't think any of us noticed it yet.

We all got up and went over to the desk that had the paper on it. It was folded into two parts. I picked it up and opened the flaps. There was text written onto the paper in cursive.

Shiori: What does it say?

Yuu: I'm not good with cursive. Can you read it aloud? I had my mom read the letter that said I was accepted. I know you two are good with cursive so please?

Masanori: I still feel a bit dazed but I'll try to read it out loud. I mean I just woke up so don't expect me to be a public speaker. There aren't any imaginary microphones here in this class.

I cleared my throat too get ready to speak for Yuu. Me and Shiori knew how terrible he was at doing anything with cursive handwriting. Thus, I read the text out loud and it said...