Chp. 3 Class trial + Execution

For the third time in a row, we stepped into the trial room. We looked up and the walls and floors were mixed between Katsuro's and Masaru's talent. There were punching gloves, punching bags, electric guitars, and music notes designed everywhere to represent the two who had fallen.

Monokuma: Welcome back! Don't you like all the work I did to make the room remind you of your friends?

Yuu: Shut up, we're sick and tired of you being so radiant in situations like this...

Monokuma: Jeez, grouchy much? Anyways, please take your stands!

We all gathered into our stands like last time. I look and see Katsuro, Minori, and Masaru's portrait up. Minori's had a bright pink cross on her portrait while Katsuro's and Masaru's didn't. Unlike the previous cases where one person got murdered, two people got murdered this time. Those two were Katsuro Hamasaki the ultimate boxer, and Masaru Nonaka the ultimate guitarist. Masaru was treated badly before he died, Katsuro was cheery and didn't deserve to be killed. Among the remaining 9 that are still alive in this room, one of them had killed the two... The sea of despair... The sea of trial... The sea of excuses... The sea of truth... The sea of lies... The sea of betrayal... The sea of trust... The class trial.

(CLASS TRIAL ALL RISE!)

Monokuma: As you all know, I am now going to give you a brief explanation of the class trial! For this class trial, we'll be looking at he murders of Katsuro Hamasaki the ultimate boxer, and Masaru Nonaka the ultimate guitarist. You will use your clues and evidence you found during the investigation to figure out how the murder unraveled and who the killer is! If their identity is discovered, only they get executed. If you guess wrong, everybody else but them gets executed! Puhuhuhuhu!!!

Shiori Kinoshita: So far, we've only discovered and caught two Kanashimis... Do you think we'll find another one?...

Mitsuo Arita: There's four of them left, so five of us aren't Kanashimi...

I already knew the identity of another Kanashimi, Izanami. Under that innocent mask, it's a demon. But what if she didn't commit the murder? Would she know who committed it? But the class trial just started, so I shouldn't assume yet.

Kiku Okubo: Ummm... Satoru?... Are you okay?...

Shizuko Mikami: He's currently not in the mood to talk right now... You all saw how he reacted...

Yuu Noshioka: Yeah... But let's focus on the case right now... Let's start with Katsuro first since he was the first to die. The monokuma file said that he died at 12:55 PM due to being shot and being poisoned.

Kiku Okubo: Hey Shinobu? Can you use that crystal ball of yours to find information?

Shinobu Nakatomi: No, unfortunately I did not have my crystal ball available while we were trapped in the ballroom... I wasn't able to go get it...

Shiori Kinoshita: But where did the poison come from?...

Masanori Tachibana: We're not exactly sure, but let's move onto Masaru's case. The monokuma file says he died at 1:25 AM from two gunshot wounds. Including various cuts all over his body and his neck completely being ruined.

Shinobu Nakatomi: Their deaths were only half an hour apart... That's such a shame...

Izanami Tokuda: Perhaps the killer had set up to be able to kill them both within the span of 30 minutes...

Mitsuo Arita: Well Yuu and Masanori said they found a lot. Why don't you start it off?

Masanori Tachibana: Alright, in the empty room where Katsuro was hung, we found various items used to set up his body. Like the rope. It was tied around Katsuro's neck alongside his hands and ankles.