ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᦓ꠸᥊

(I won't be able to post for a little bit, I write this stuff at my moms since she has an iPad that I use to get the dialogue right and I'm gonna be going back to my dads so I'll try to post as much as I can today then when I get back here I'll post again. Thank you so much for all the reads I hope you're enjoying the story so far)

 Thank you so much for all the reads I hope you're enjoying the story so far)

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·._.·°¯°·._.·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

I scrub the dirt and other stuck things off the window, the Cameron's were always the best payers and their house was easy to clean, and luckily the windows were the last thing I had to do before I could leave. Topper, Kelce, and Rafe came around the corner from and what I could hear they were talking about JJ, I scrubbed the window harder so I didn't say anything that could get me in trouble.

"Hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires." A woman yells

I turn my head to see Sarah balancing on a fallen wooden pole, making her way to a boat. Letting out a shriek as she leaned forward almost tipping over.

"Hey, Sarah, be careful!" Topper says

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Sarah, get down now!" Rose demands, marching closer to where Sarah was

"Rose, calm down. I'm an athlete. I for this." Sarah tells her, getting closer to the boat

"You're gonna get electrocuted! Get down!" Rose yells,

Sarah did a little dance in a bit of mockery, showing them she knew what she was doing.

"Sarah, that's not funny." Topper tells her

"When I tell your dad about this, Sarah..." Rose warns

Sarah gets to the boat, carefully stepping down so she doesn't touch any of the wires.

"I see her." She tells the little girl, reaching down to grab something

Sarah shakes and let's put a scream, falling down causing Topper and Kelce to come running.

We all watch as she twirls a wire in her hand laughing, sitting up and grabbing what she went to get.

"It's disconnected. You absolute sucker" She giggled

"Topper, you should see your face." She laughs getting out

"Yeah. Okay, yeah, I'm sorry that I care. All right, guilty." Topper tells her

I finish up with the window and grab the dirty bucket, heading to the side of the house to dump it.

"Hey, Erin." Sarah greets, walking up to me