VIII. Live Without You

Jax is talking on the phone with his grandpa.

"....and now she's in the intensive care unit.." Jax tells holding his tears, but the old man couldn't.

"I-I am coming." He coughs. "Be there after-"

"No, grandpa, you won't. It's middle of the night, you're 76 years old and sick. I won't let you do this."

"But-"

"I don't want to think you too. Please." The grandpa exhales.

"Okay, my boy, I won't." Jax relaxed a little. "I am gonna go try to sleep, but let me know if there's a change."

"Of course, grandpa." Jax holds his tears again.

"I love you."

"Love you, too." And he hangs up the phone, letting the tears to come out. Caitlyn is next to him, trying to calm him down, but with tears for her best friend in her eyes.

"Selena will be alright. She always manage to do it." She tells. "Wanna go to her room?" Jax nods, taking her hand and both goes.

***

Liam and Nate sit on two of the chairs outside Selena's room, both dead worried.

"That's stupid! Why they don't let us see her?!" Liam tells angry kicking the door, but Nate doesn't notice him.

"Please, God, please! Wake her up! Selena doesn't deserve this, please!.." Nate says quietly kissing his necklace cross "Be with her and guide her, help her find her way back to us, to me, Lord, please..." Tears comes out from his eyes and Liam looks at him. "Why You chose her? It should've be me, ME!!"

"You are damn right." Liam tells and stand up angry walking to Nate. "It's all your fault! She's here only because of YOU!" He points at him and the brunette man stands up.

"I am sorry, okay? I am and I will be for the rest of my life!" But Liam's anger took him and hit him in the face. Nate's head is rolling for a moment and he touches the blood from his mouth. He looks at Liam and returns the hit and the boys start fighting each other.

"Are you for real?" Mitchie says from behind and tries to separate them, but gets pushed on the floor by both of them. Shane and Jason see her down. Shane goes to check on his girlfriend, while his brother tries to stop the fight.

"You okay?" Shae asks Mitchie, touching her head gently.

"Yeah, go help Jason." She answers trying to stand up. Shane nods going to the boys .

"Stop, you morons!" He tells, but he and his brother couldn't separate them alone. Jax walks in with Caitlyn and sees this view. He runs to help the two brothers and comes between Nate and Liam and pushes them on the two sides.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Jax yells crying. "My cousin is there-" he points at the door "lying on the bed, fighting for her life, not knowing if she will live or not, because THE FIGHT OF THE TWO OF YOU and now what you do? FIGHT!" Liam and Nate look down guilty and sad, Jax is right. "Get out of my sight." They stand still "NOW!!" Jason and Shane takes Nate and Caitlyn and Mitchie - Liam to walk out of here.

Jax looks at them leaving then at Selena's door. He touches it gently at first then angry hit it even more crying. He remembered that time they were together in school...