V. Is This A Dream?

I was sleeping when someone knock on the door.

"Ughh. Get out!" I yell, but he continues knocking. This can not be truth... "WHAT?" I open the door mad.

"It’s almost six, Selly!" I look bad at Liam. "Which is not important at all... no."

"Good boy." I smile. "Give me five seconds to put some clothes on." I grab some from the wardrobe and look at him.

"What? Oh, you want to leave you alone, yeah.."

"No, I desire to watch me naked and take pictures." I roll eyes.

"Even bigger sarcasm. You must be really sleepy..." I look bad at him again. "Okay, will wait you outside." He leaves pulling his thumbs up. Why everybody say that? I AM TOTALLY FINE! Was I bad with him?...

I dress up with a tank top and sweatpants, do my hair in ponytail  and walk out. Liam looks at me weird.

"What? I want to feel comfortable." I defend myself.

"You look beautiful." He responds staring at me and I smile.

He gives me his hand and I take it. We go to the fire together. There are some of our friends - Shane, Jason, Mitchie, Caitlyn, Nate...., the kids campers and... a chupacabra? Oh, wait, that's just Miley. My bad! We sit on the free spot and get marshmallows.

"Listen..." I turn to Liam. "I am sorry I was bad with you earlier, I just..."

"It’s okay, Selly. I know you." I smile. He really does. "I know your good and many many bad sides." I laugh.

"Jerk." I tell.

"Hey, guys!" Jason call us. "What was your biggest prank?"

"Oh, Selena sucks at them. She thinks making you decaffeinated instead caffeinated coffee is something genius. I, on the other hand, am a master." Liam answers pointing him.

"Liar!" I yell. "You've never do pranks or something bad in your life!"

"I have."He cross arms.

"Oh yeah? Give me one and I will give you 500 bucks!" I challenge him.

"Remember that morning when you woke up from the alarm, turn it off and a big bucket of water poured on you?" He smirks. God! I forget about that! I was so wet and sick for a week! But can't leave him win, it's not my style.

"No, I don't remember such a thing." I lie.

"You don't?"

"No."

"At all."

"Nope." I shake my head and he laughes.

"Well.." he stand up. "That’s little embarrassing.... hope this will refresh your memory!" He takes me and bring him me to the lake. "You remember now?"

"No, Liam! No! Don't let me!" I yell.