II. Welcome, Newbies

"So you really beat that bitch up?" Liam asks after I told him the whole story, from the start to the very end. "I don't believe it. You have muscles like a newborn child."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I laugh sarcastically. He really thinks he is funny, isn't he? In what a lie he lives... "Very 'funny', Mister Olympia." I touch his muscles. There are, yes, but nothing impressive. He laughes putting out my hand. "So, how are your roommates?"

"They are actually really cool. You will meet them after one hour, at dinner." I start nodding, but suddenly stop. Oh God!

"There's an hour till dinner?!" I ask and he shows me the watch on his hand. "Gotta go. I promised Mitchie and Connie to go help them!" I kiss his cheek. "Bye, Liam!"

I run to the kitchen. Ugh, two times for a day? I will never run again in my life... I rush through the door.

"Sorry, I am late!" I say heavily breathing.

"Selena did you run?" Connie asks and I nod.

"I thought Selena doesn't do things like this." Mitchie smirks.

"Me too! But look what you made me do!" I respond sitting. "So, Connie. How can I help?"

"Everything is done..." I just start blinking. That can't be possible. Did I just run for nothing?! Ughh! She looks sadly at me. "Sorry, honey.." I nod ready to leave. "But where you think you going?" She stops me. "Come and sit again, because you and I have a lot to talk about, Shawn Michaels."

"You told her, didn't you?" I say turning to Mitchie. She mouthes 'sorry' showing his big teeths. "Okay, okay. I see you know the whole fighting thing, but for the record I was the better one." Connie looks at me bad. "But believe it or not, the interesting part happened after this." They open their eyes even more. I start telling them the Nate part.

"So you lied to him?" Mitchie asks at the end.

"Yes." I nod. "I mean, this is the best for both of us an-" Someone crashes the door interrupting me. I forgot how the things in this camp are...

"BURGERS TIMEEE!" A boy yells. Wow, I didn't know that we will have burgers - no wonder that people are excited about it.

A big crowd rushes through the door. I won't have a chance to get a burger now anyway, so I will just walk out. Hope Connie will save me one... Outside I see Liam with boys, one of them looking really familiar. 'Is that him? No, it can't be. It's impossible.' I thought. But then this boy turns around. 'Oh my god! IT'S HIM!'

I run to him and this time I want to do it

I run to him and this time I want to do it. Can't believe it's him!

"Jax! What are you doing here?" I embrace him thight.

"Well, I-"

"Never mind. I am so happy to see you! How long will you stay?"

"Maybe-"