The First Glance

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Jirou's alarm clock sounded at 7:20 AM awakening her for school, "Shit, shit, shit" she said struggling to get out of bed and find her uniform.
"JIRRRROOOUUU HURRY UP YOU KNOW WE LIVE FAR FROM THE SCHOOL!" Jirou's mother yelled, "I'm coming!" Rushing downstairs, Jirou grabbed her backpack and the disposable bowl of rice and tofu for breakfast "Bye mom, love ya!" She said with her mouth full of her breakfast running down to the bus stop.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗨𝗔~~~~~

Looking around the classroom Jirou saw only 6 students so far, that being a yellow haired boy with a black streak, two purple haired ones, a green haired girl and a brown haired one next to her, and a pair of floating clothes. Assuming it was someone's quirk she shrugged and walked over to them, "Hi!" The brown haired one said "I'm Ochako Uraraka" Then the invisible one spoke "And I'm Toru Hagakure!" Jirou introduced herself smiling, then looked at the green haired girl who seemed to be daydreaming and flushed, Ochako waved her hand infront of her face snapping her out of her trance "Oh, sorry, I'm Tsuyu Asui *kero*" We all spoke for a while getting aquatinted, enjoying ourselves seeing as we had at least 48 more minutes before class started.

𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was first to arrive in the required classroom surprised since my mom says I'm always late, then my best friend of years comes in behind me as I turn around "Yo mineta!" He looked up and smiled "Hey Kami, I suppose we're super early man" I nodded sitting on a desk while we started chatting. A few minutes later I heard footsteps, looking up I think my heart literally stopped for about 10 seconds it was the hottest guy I had ever seen, now don't get me wrong girls are pretty but man I was a simp for guys who caught my eye and oh boy, I'm pretty sure he stole both of mine.

"Kami!" Mineta screamed at me breaking me away from my thoughts "Huh- oh yeah sorry I'm here, my bad bro" I said chuckling then I glanced back up at the purple messy haired boy who seemed to be walking our way and I diverted my staring to mineta feeling odd in my stomach,"Hey" he said coolly with almost no expression, "Wassup Hitoshi!" Mineta said smiling as usual, I was almost not surprised he knew the other purple haired boy, I mean he looked hot- I mean popular, and mineta's such a social butterfly. Remembering I'm staring blankly at nothing I spoke up "Uhh hi" I said to him, "Hey, I'm Hitoshi Shinsou" he said, God that's so fitting "Kaminari Denki" I replied to him, we all talked for a while as other students began to flood in, mostly me staring and partly stuttering when I did speak and the grape guys interacting

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀
Aizawa had come into the classroom after every student now arrived, "My name is Shota Aizawa, I'm your teacher as of this year, now introduce yourselves starting at the back. I'm going to sleep until it's time for your exam."
Every student wondered what he had meant by "exam" since they already had taken one but ignored it and began introducing themselves.

𝗝𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Everyone was here introducing themselves, and that's when I saw her. The most beautiful girl of my dreams as she stood and said her name was Yaoyorozu Momo "what a beautiful name.." I whisper to myself, realizing after a few others it's come to my turn I stand and say "My name is Kyota Jirou, nice to meet you all" and my natural smirk-like smile appears onto my face as I sit. Glancing at Momo I see her smile and wave at me as I study her features, she has a smooth light caramel color to her, soothing thin but wide black eyes that could kill except with beauty and her long black, silky hair looking so soft that I wondered what it would be like to touch it, was put up into a ponytail. Looking back at her face I see a slight hint of faded freckles very few though, and a nice light pink glossy look on her lips....forcing myself to look back up I see her cute pink tint of a small blush, that's when I realize I'm staring and look away with an unbothered face blushing slightly.

𝗛𝗶 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗼𝘃𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼𝘀- 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 😣            -𝑺𝒉𝒐