Truth or Dare Extreme

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙋𝙤𝙫𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

Mina's POV:

We drew lots to see who would go first and guess who, it was me the queen of slaying.

Basically we've all been here for a week and I've set my eyes on some interesting things, like Jirou and Momo looking at each other for no more than 5 seconds which means they're def crushing on each other. I've seen Kami staring at whatever the tall purple haired one is but he doesn't seem to notice so maybe a one sided story there, and let's not forget the oblivious Kirishima and the horrible at hiding Bakugou.

Yeah I pretty much have an eye for the ones like this, so I'm gonna do everything in my power to make at least two of these ships sail.

"Alrrighht bird boy!" I said to Tokoyami who I'm pretty sure just glared at me, "I dare youuuuuuu to sit by your favorite person so far the rest of the game." I'd be an idiot if I didn't see him looking at my new bestie, Aoyama, all week. Now then, let's start it slow until it blossoms into the full beautiful flower it's supposed to be.

"Hm" He said and began walking to Aoyama, he sat down with most eyes on the two (except for Todoroki who's been looking up like he's on something since we started), "It's only because he shines brightly, and because of my birdly instinct I'm attracted to shining things" Tokoyami states with a huff. "Oh yeah okayyyyy" Jirou said as we looked at each other and laughed.

Drawing another lot it showed that Denki would go next "Hehe.." he said and grinned mischievously, "Alright Kiribro I dare you to hug Bakubro"

Wow I am so proud of him *sniff*
"Sure!" Kiri says, he's not dumb but sometimes I wonder what the hell he's thinking, he walks over to Bakugou who looks ready to blow us all up "Here bro!" Kiri puts his arm on Bakugous shoulder as a 'hug' "I won't make you uncomfortable" damn him being so undeniably cute.

"Whatever just get the hell off of me!" Bakugou says and I'm pretty sure you can see the steam coming out of his ears at this point, "Alright man!" Kiri says and sits back down, the next lot is drawn and what would ya know it was Kirishima. "Yay, alright Sho it's your turn".

I think pretty of us were surprised because Todoroki wouldn't let anyone call him Todo or even Shoto and Kirishima just calls him Sho and he's fine with it? Yeah I suppose him and Kiri did bond a little bit but I don't think they knew each other before UA, "I dare you to smile" We all looked at him like he just said something totally absurd, which he did- but not really. "No" he said and looked at Kiri "Aww come on man, just once and I'll leave you alone".

The rest of us just looked back and forth between the two hoping Todoroki would do it.

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

"Yeah c'mon man!" Mina said, I knew I should've went to my room, "If I do would you do me a favor?" I asked Eijiro "Anything! Promise" he said back. I internally cursed myself and breathed in then I exhaled and smiled genuinely, thinking of someone that makes me happy.

 I internally cursed myself and breathed in then I exhaled and smiled genuinely, thinking of someone that makes me happy