Weekends In

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

Being in UA was great so far! My classmates were so fun to be around and I found others with the same interest as me, but I have noticed one thing in particular that makes my stomach feel all weird and my heart flutter. That girl, Jirou keeps glancing at me and blushing, it's cute how she can't hide it but she acts like she hasn't even looked my direction and I don't know why I feel this way especially because I had boyfriends before but the way she made me feel was different, a good different.

It's the weekend now and most of 1-A decided to stay in the dorms assuming their parents would be working like mine. I decided with the remaining students we should play a game! There's only 12 of us including me here anyways.

"Hey!" I yell in the main room "Does anyone wanna play a game?" A few kids are already in there hanging out which was what the other students including me liked to call the "Bakusquad" because it was always Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, Kaminari, and Jirou and it's like they followed him everywhere. Kirishima heard me and walked over "Yeah sure! What do you guys wanna play" he said including his unwilling friends who had just recognized I was there, except for the one person who had seen me walk in and ask, Jirou.

𝗝𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃
Someone yelled into the main room asking if the 11 other students here wanted to play a game all together, then I recognized it was Momo's voice, which isn't creepy I just happened to like it so much I know how to tell her apart from other the first week of school. Aside from that, Kirishima acknowledged her first really and invited us all to play which we didn't agree to but who can say no to that little face he makes when he's very clearly not going to win with words. Eventually most everyone was in here ready to play a game but Toru and a guy with a tail I don't remember his name though.

"Alright what are we even playin'" Said Bakugou getting impatient

"I was thinking spin the bottle" Kami input. Jeez does he really think that's a good idea- "If we're playing that I'm going to leave" Shoto said, he's honestly really cool but it's so hard to read what he's thinking when his face doesn't move.
"How about truth or dare extreme?" I said, "That sounds fun!" Kiri and Kami said at the same time, I shuddered at the fact they were down for 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 T&D but everyone seemed to agree and Midoryia got Todoroki to stay so we all began to play which starting was horrifying because Mina got to go first...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓&𝐃, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 💀 -𝐒𝐡𝐨