Evil arises (Part 1)

𝖩𝗂𝗋𝗈𝗎'𝗌 𝖯𝗈𝗏:

It's Monday already and we're all getting up to get ready for school, I can smell Sato making breakfast and Bakugou most likely helping.

I head to my dorm as do the others and grab my clothes heading to my bathroom and turning on the water to lukewarm before undressing and stepping inside, as soon as I grab my lavender scented body wash I hear a boom and a scream, "YOU DENSE BANANA" I hear Bakugou yell at most likely Denki.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" he yells back, sigh, how did I end up in the "bakusquad" I still wonder. Once I'm done showering I get dressed and walk into the main room at the same time as Momo, "Morning Jirou!" She says "Mornin" I say back, my goodness she's absolutely beautiful now don't get me wrong I'm not a simp but oh my goodness I'd marry her right here and now if I had the choice, carrying on. Because we were going to train at a place called The U.S.J Aizawa-sensei told us to eat a healthy breakfast and get a lot of rest so Sato and Bakugou had made everyone rolled eggs, miso fried rice, miso soup, and onigiri. And man did it smell great.

"Since I'm bakubro's best friend I should get the first plate" Kirishima said "You dumb hair for brains, we're the ones serving YOU so sit down and wait" Bakugou barked at him- or all of us for that matter. We all sat down at the two tables put together to fit the entire class as Sato served and Bakugou...well he was arguing with Kiri about why he couldn't get the first serving.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔:

It was now time for training and we were all settled down in the classroom waiting for Aizawa-sensei to tell us what to do "Since this is your first real time doing training with a pro hero you're doing it at the U.S.J, first things first you'll need to change into your hero costumes" he waved us off to get changed, while in the girls dressing room I could tell they were all excited. "I wonder what it looks like *kero*" Tsu said "It's probably really big if we're all training there! Let's all do our best alright girls!" We all nodded and agreed to Momo's statement, I love her enthusiasm.

Now we're all walking down to where it is, I can hear how the whole class is excited to see it.

When we arrive we all look in astonishment at the huge training area, at the entrance Aizawa-sensei introduces us to a pro-hero called Thirteen. "This is Thirteen, they will be your guidance instructor and help if anything goes wrong, I'll be back at school in the classroom when you finish." "Hello class 1A, as your teacher said I'm Thirteen, and I will be instructing you all and keeping a look-out for any accidents that may occur so let's get started"

They assigned us each a section to train in, surprisingly I was placed with Momo and Denki. We started our training with combat against each other, (do note I have absolutely no idea what they did in the anime), Right as Denki and Momo were going to start their fight the ground started rumbling.

We paid no attention to it thinking it was supposed to make the training more difficult, that is until someone jumped from out of the ground and attacked Denki. Thankfully Momo pushed him out of the way just on time but now the three of us were confused as to why they did that and who it was, more people started to appear and we looked at each other with concern. We no longer thought this was part of the training, this could very possibly had been...an attack on the 1A students.

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙! 𝙅𝙠 𝙟𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 3 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤, 𝙘𝙮𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 ✨💕