Evil Arises Pt 2

_Third Pov_

They all look at each other with concern, another person shows up and grabs Denki from behind. They all panic and get ready to fight, Jirou slowly moves her earjack until the man who grabbed Denki speaks up.

"Move an inch and I'll kill lightbolt here"

Jirou and Momo look at each other, they don't have to speak to know they need to save him, Momo makes a blanket lile cloth to hide them as they plan. They will save Denki and figure out how to get out of there.

_Jirou's pov_

Momo and I start talking, thinking of what to do.

We both nod in agreement that it's useless to try and negotiate, we're soon done planning and I look outside of the blanket a bit to scope out our enemies.

Once I turn around Momo is making something new but this time...

SHE'S PULLING IT OUT OF HER BREAST!?

"Jesus you could at least give me a warning!" I whisper yell at her, she looks up and says sorry as I turn away trying to take my mind off of that.

Looking back and counting how many people are surrounding us all I think of something.

"Pssst, Momo," I say, she looks up at me, "I have a plan, just follow through, Kay?"   She nods in agreement.

I jam my earjack into the ground and create loud frequencies, making the villains cover their ears, but the one who's holding Denki doesn't.

"Tsk, alright, here goes nothing...Momo!! Now!"

In a flash, Momo is holding Denki, putting ear plugs in as I'm standing in front of the villain on the ground with a pipe made from momo in my hands, before he can stand up I make another loud frequency and he screams in pain, covering his ears.

I run back to check on Denki, "You okay man?" I ask, shaking his shoulder. He puts his thumb up before passing out, "Shit! Come on Momo we gotta go get help!"
We pick him up together and run before the villains can get up, after running for a while we dropped Denki and panted restlessly and before looking up we hear a boom.

A gasp come from our mouths and a look at the destruction displaying over the U.S.J, so much is happening that we can't focus on just one thing anymore, before I know it all might is here, multiple villains are flooding the terrains, and my classmates are scattered everywhere. "What's.... what's happening Jirou..?" I turn to Momo with my mouth hanging partially open, I can't speak, all that falls out is a pathetic "Huh?"

Another loud boom makes us turn and look back, when we turn nothing can describe how I felt in that moment, it was...

A CLIFFHANGER, THAT'S WHAT IT WAS, ANYWAYS YEAH IT'S BEEN CENTURIES SINCE I UPDATED THIS BUT HEY HERE YOU GO 💜