Pair Up!

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑢'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.

It's passed when we all introduced ourselves while our teacher slept which was..eventful. Now we're outside in "training uniforms" Aizawa-sensie called it, we all do single test of our comprehension skills of combat which seeing other peoples quirks was super cool especially the one sparkly kid Aoyama he's and icon to me just because of his over confidence and beauty, later Aizawa-sensie instructed us to pair up in groups of 5 saying "The more members the more sacrifices." I shuddered at that choice of words. I think of who to group up with and walk over to an angry blonde boy "Whaddya want" he says to me almost growling, "I'm Jirou wanna pair up?" He glares at me and nods I'm pretty sure his name was baka? Nono it was barker, wait no Bakugou! Yeah, yeah that's it anyways I wave to a pointy red haired guy his name was Kirishima, quite easy to remember because he was almost angel-like if that's even a word.

"Hey! Jirou and Katsuki right?" He said walking towards us noticing my waving "It's Bakugou" the angry boy grunted and I chuckled, "Oh sorry anyways I'm Eijiro Kirishima! Did you guys wanna team up" he said enthusiasticly "You're to bright for us" I jokingly sniffled at him "But yeah we did we just need two-" before I finished a pink skinned and haired girl walked over to us dragging a boy with flat black hair over to us "Heyyyyyy Mina's in the house!" She said proudly "c'mon Sero let's team up with these guys they seem cool" We had all five members and began training against each other, it was so funny when Bakugou was fighting Sero and almost blew him up before Kiri jumped in front of them and yelled at Bakugou like an angry mom and when Bakugou yelled back Kiri lightly smacked the top of his head yelling at him to be more careful and then babying Sero making me, mina, and even sero laugh hysterically. Then I went up against Kirishima which was awesome, his quirk was probably the coolest thing to stop my sound waves which I tried not to use a lot since Aizawa said to focus on combat more than quirks. We trained for about an hour until Aizawa-sensie called it off saying it was time for lunch I hadn't even noticed how fast time went but but I shrugged it off and we all left to go change.

𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀~~~~~~

I grabbed a tray and put an apple, some chicken teriyaki with roasted rice, and a few vegetables on it, walking to a table with the yellow haired boy with a black streak who was sitting alone "Can I call you Denki?" I said sitting and he almost jumped but realized who I was, which to fill you in we met earlier before training, "Yeah sure! I'm just waiting for my friend" he smiled man where do all these wholesome kids come from I think with probably a "really" look on my face, the table soon filled with Mina, Sero, Kiri, Bakugou and the purple haired boy, mineta. We all talked and ate, mostly us joking about funny ways to make Bakugou angry and him yelling which we also learned Denki probably would piss his pants if left alone with Bakugou which was hilarious anyway after lunch we had a break for 35 minutes and we all play fought each other seeing who had the better quirk.

After school had ended Aizawa-sensie told us to follow him and we all did after packing our bookbags with the necessary books for homework, we arrived at a place with tall buildings "This is the UA dormintary, with the permission of your parent(s) you will stay here until graduation." Taking us inside we dropped our bags in awe and got an extra hour to explore the 1-A dorms and claim rooms it was so awesome, and even better I got a room next to Momo.