Part 2

"Is everything ready for the attack which is two days after today" Shigaraki asked showing up

"Yes it is have fun with the egotistical maniac" Hayami then replied before laughing at Shigaraki's angry face. "Oh my look at that face anyway I got more spying tomorrow so off you go this is my cave for now" she then said pushing them back through the portal. She then sat outside of the cave mask on still turning off the sight as she then fell asleep. 

The next morning she woke up to a kid looking at her but she couldn't see til she turned her sight on again "OH HOLLY FUCK" she shouted out.

"Are you one of them If so what the hell are you doing here this is my spot" said the tiny black haired boy.

"Oh please if I was a hero in training would i have weapons galore on me" she retorted showing all her weapons she had just with what she was wearing the boy was shocked.

"Y-your a v-villain i have to get the heroes" He said shocked.

"correct but i'm sure you won't tell anyone that i am" Hayami said as she had a very threatening demeanor anyway and he nodded. 

"i swear i won't tell anyone just don't hurt me please" he then said.

"i might kill people but not kids jeez" she then said getting up.

"Huh why not I thought because you seem to not care about anyone's life" he then said.

"I have traumatic past okay now if i take my mask off are you going to tell anyone about my identity" she then said squatting down to his size.

"No" he responded not scared so much anymore.

"good" She then said taking her mask off and taking a breath of fresh air. "now i got spying to do yay" She then said running a hand through her hair forgetting about the boy as she left to spy on the camp once more.

As she got into watching everyone her phone went off 

'If the blonde doesn't join i want you to kidnap the brat and inject him with a toxin that changes him to a villain for a few hours and you'll do this over and over again' Shigaraki texted shocking her but with how much she buys she'll be low on money so a few extra 100 million would work. 

'fine but i want 500 mil for it and i want it in cash'  she then texted back before being noticed by Midoriya who have stopped training along with the others and of course she noticed this and life decided to make her be so shocked she fell out of the tree.  

"oh my I didn't think i would be noticed" She said standing up quickly embarrassed so some blush was on her face.

"What do you think your doing this is private area your trespassing on someone else's property you know" Pixie bob said getting in fighting stance.

"woah woah chill chill i live here and have been for a while" She says lying of course 

"do you not have parents" Mandalay asked

"mom was killed and father was put in prison for life so yeah kind of and no way do i want to be adopted by heroes" Hayami retorted being adopted by heroes disgusted her.

"Too late you already are" Aizawa then said walking up with adoption papers

"god fucking damn it" she then said frustrated.

"Now we will be getting you therapy along with some pills to help with your mental illnesses" He whispered in her ear so others didn't hear "Mandalay get her some new clothes that fit her style and persona and put her to work with the others" he then said 

"What who said i wanted to be a hero" Hayami the commented shocked.

"Life and all the quirks you have so have fun" he then said walking away as Mandalay drug Hayami away they rest of them shocked completely. 

Hours later she then came back in a black jacket, shirt, ripped jeans, black and white converses, finger less gloves, and one chain necklace. 

"I am now fully tom boy goth and i like it" she said Midoriya staring in awe that he gets punched and goes flying backwards.

"Pay attention" Said  Tiger as they went back to throwing punches and Hayami then started fighting Mandalay and Ragdoll. 

"Seems you have experience fighting pro heroes is see" Ragdoll mentioned as Hayami wore them out yet she wasn't even tired and she became blood thirst and her schizophrenia seeing the monsters she always had hated and made her even more blood thirsty and Mandalay could see that and quick knocked her to the ground before she could attack. 

"Hayami calm down it's okay no reason to kill" Mandalay softly said trying to calm her down but she could see Hayami start to sweat and start the other three got the students out of the area as she started to struggle and eventually broke free covering her ears and shutting her eyes standing up and thrashing around "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AAHHH" she screamed fearful before she hit up against a tree.

In the tree line Midoriya could see this and eventually ran out picked her up and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go of course he freaked out and questions ran through his mind.

Hayami how ever could feel the warmth and took deep breath and hugged back tighter as she started crying something she never did in front of people before she sounded so broken, beaten, and tired of living. Midoriya could feel his heart breaking to her cries why why was he acting this way but she sounded so hurt like everything and everyone was out to get her.

"Shh it's okay now i'm here you never have to be alone anymore" He said she continued to cry gripping onto his shirt  tightly. He ran his fingers through her hair and for a hour they just stood thereafter she let go.

"thank you" she spoke softly as she then walked away he then questioned

What happened to her why did she seem so broke......