Part 10

The next morning it was now Saturday their one day weekend and they decided they were going to go chill at a café Hayami went got dress in ripped jeans and nice white shirt with black jacket and beanie and Midoriya got dress in a button up white shirt dark green sweatshirt over top the collar to his shirt sticking out black jeans with a chain and then chains around his neck with beanie on top. 

"Morning beautiful" Midoriya said smiling watching as Hayami came out of her room 

"Morning" she said walking over go give him a good morning kiss "you ready to go to the café" she then asked pulling him up as she then hugged him burrowing her face into his chest he blushed a little and smiled at her cuteness. 

"yep shall we go now" He then said.

"Yeah but can you carry me please" Hayami said cutely.

"i guess" he then said chuckling a little before picking her up giving her a piggy back ride as they then set off for the café.

Along the way they ran into a bit of trouble as they were laughing about something some old classmates came up to them "I'm surprised you two are still together i thought she would've dumped you" Yaoyorozu said maliciously as she clung to Todoroki's arm.

"huh, says the one who won't let go of endeavor's bastard" Hayami said angrily.

"what are you talking about Hayami she's the one whose the bastard being adopted" Midoriya said.

"Oh yeah that's so true" Hayami agreed snickering Yaoyorozu was utterly shocked Todoroki wasn't fazed so then Midoriya walked past them and Hayami well she made sure Yaoyorozu fell to the ground which she became mad about and tried to go after them but Todoroki stopped her.

"It's not worth Momo" he then said softly.

"it is worth it if anything she's a stupid villain playing us all and he's in on it but won't say anything" she then said clenching her fists.

She then broke free and started chasing but by then they were in the café enjoying some coffee when she bursted in and she saw them smiling and laughing like there was no problem in the world when she stormed up to Hayami "Fight me like the villain you are Hayami" she said.

"What are you talking about Momo I'm not evil I am just enjoying coffee with my boyfriend" Hayami said as she began to fake cry covering her face "I can't believe you would accuse me like this" she then said as the people in the café glared daggers at Momo and Deku started to play the protective boyfriend part 

"I can't believe you would accuse your friend of this Momo that is a crime in it's self" He said as the people cheered before throwing things at Momo to which she was afraid and embarrassed on the verge of tears. 

"Thank you everyone" Hayami then said before smiling that of course was the easiest for her to do to manipulate people to do her bidding. 

Back at the school Uraraka Mina and the girls comforted Momo who was drenched in tea coffee and had her makeup smeared and tears running down her face. When Hayami showed up all the girls confronted her. 

"So Hayami you dared to embarrass one of our girlfriends" Mina said proud and strong. 

"Embarrass hardly it was public humiliation and let's be honest i would do it to all of you cause you think you can win with zero evidence and also Uraraka you've been spying but have nothing so how DARE you accuse e of being a villain" Hayami said as not only was she lethal in physical strength but dangerously powerful in mental psychology. 

"so what if i have no proof you think everyone in the school will believe you" Uraraka then said. 

"Oh but they will and why you ask because this is live Zuzu baby come on out" she said as deku came out holding a phone in his hands. 

"Not only have we prove class 1-A both boys and girls to be cruel but also harass innocent students of crimes they have never committed" Hayami said confidently as she ended the live stream. 

"You've lost so enjoy what happens next" she says walking away.