Part 8

When they got to the house Midoriya went to the guest room and unpacked his stuff though he didn't put his All Might merch on the walls but rolled up on the desk also lining his all might action figures up and then went out and to Hayami's room.

As he entered he saw Hayami putting things away but looked at her room with amazement the bed sheets even matched her colors "Hey Hayami would you mind if we stayed here for a few days to decorate my room" He asked softly still upset.

"Of course just let me call Aizawa and tell him" Hayami said smiling which cheered him up. she then picked up her phone and called Aizawa and told him he said okay and she nodded and Midoriya then went to wait for her in the living room.

Once she finished she brought out a blanket and pillow and they laid on the couch cuddling and watching a movie though eventually Midoriya fell asleep because he was tired from crying a lot he smiled and messed with his hair though the then fell asleep as well. 

the next morning Midoriya woke up before her and smiled he was happy to have her back in his arms  soon enough though she also woke up "morning sunshine" Midoriya said smiling he was still tired but was ready for the day.

"Morning babe are you ready to start decorating your room" Hayami asked smiling.

"Yeah" he said as they then both got up and went to the separate room and got changed when they came back out Midoriya was in a grey hoodie, jeans, and his usually red sneakers when Hayami came out she was also in the same type of thing but black hoodie. 

"look at that we match" Hayami said giggling.

"hehe yeah anyway let's go you adorable amazing person who i love" Midoriya said smiling.

"I love you to and okay" she said grabbing the keys as they then got in her car which was the most expensive car and they drove off to the mall.

When they got to the mall they went to the paint store and got black paint three buckets, then to a regular store and got green and black sheets, blankets, and pillow cases, curtains, and some other things  after they then went back and moved everything out of the room and got to painting once the paint dried which would be tomorrow everything would be finished so for the rest of the time the watched movies and hung out.

The next day they put everything back one by one Hayami hung up the curtains and Midoriya did the sheets then they both worked on the rest of the decorations then they went out and played some games.

"You know we have to go back to school tomorrow right" Hayami said.

"Mhm" Midoriya said 

"well so you don't have to listen to anyone i got you noise canceling headphones you can hook to your phone and play music and if they start doing things Aizawa has permitted for you to use them in class" she said pulling them out and handing them to him.

"Awe thank you baby" Midoriya said smiling she was the best girlfriend he could've asked for.

"Oh and also i got you some news clothes, and shoes I think you might like but i'm not for sure" Hayami said.  

"you are too good for me" he said sighing.

"and you're to good for me" she said smiling as they continued to play their game til it was time for bed and they then went to bed.

the next day they got ready Midoriya shook the nerves away as he had Hayami with him they then walked out and into the car and she looked at him and touched his cheek "You got this i believe in you plus i'm here if you need me" Hayami said sweetly Midoriya smiled and blushed a little.

"I love you" He said before giving her a kiss on the cheek she then started to dive off to the school.

Once they got there everyone crowded around her car not knowing who's it was and putting their hands on the glass but she made it past and go to a parking lot where she then parked and both her and Midoriya got out he put his headphones on and played a good song that made him smile everyone however was shocked as the headphones he was wearing were top quality and the only pair. Her car was also very expensive so she heard "Are your parents rich" someone said.

"i bet he's a good digger" another spoke.

"she should get us things not him" another said while class 1-A was shocked so much Bakugo was even more jealous of Midoriya he felt he deserved what he had and as they walked Bakugo stopped Midoriya and went to yell but then realized Midoriya wasn't upset at what others were saying so the headphones must be cancelling out noise and Hayami was now giving him the death glare so he let go.

As they entered class midoriya took off the headphones and Hayami went to her seat.

"You don't deserve anything you bastard" Mina said to Midoriya.

"Yeah Bakugo deserves everything you have even Hayami" Sero said before he and Mina felt the death glare and backed away Midoriya was on the verge of tears so he put on his headphones before receiving a text from Hayami.

'After school i want you to meet some of my real friends' 

'Okay' was what he responded with and smiled while everyone scowled Bakugo then turned around and removed the headphones.

"These are mine now you Damn nerd you don't deserve them" Bakugo said laughing.

"Give them back Katsuki" Midoriya said reaching for them he kept them away that was till Hayami came up and stole them and slapped him.

"I bought these and i gave them to Izuku touch them again it will be more than just a slap" Hayami said before she went up to Aizawa and asked a question.

"Of course you can go to the teacher's lounge with Midoriya All Might can teach in here i will teach you in there okay" Aizawa said shocking everyone as the clenched their fists Hayami then came grabbed Midoriya's hand and dragged him out Aizawa following behind as All Might then came in.