50

a/n: 100K READS Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭💓

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jean and Mina have to dress up again. With Armin this time as Historia.

"I can't believe we're doing this again." Jean grumbled as he placed his wig on.

Armin nervously chuckled as he patted his pink long skirt neatly.

"We'll do just fine. Captain has a plan." Mina said determinedly.

"Mina." (Y/n) called and walked towards her.

Mina hummed and tilted her head to the side. Jean and Armin also looked at her.

(Y/n) placed her hands on Mina's shoulders.

"If someone touches you when you guys get caught, bite his hand off alright?" (Y/n) sternly said.

"Huh? Uh- yeah..." Mina muttered and nodded.

"You too, Armin." (Y/n) said and pointed at Armin, making the blond flinch.

"Then when you guys escaped, kick his crotch hard enough to break his dick eggs off, got that?" (Y/n) grinned at them.

Shivers went down on Armin and Jean's spines as Mina slowly nodded.

"Good." (Y/n) smiled at her and patted her head.

"(Y/n), it's time to go." Historia called and (Y/n) nodded at her.

"Be safe." (Y/n) said before going after Historia.

"Ah, wait. You go first, Historia. I just have to inform Captain Levi with something." (Y/n) said and Historia nodded at her.

(Y/n) walked around a bit to find Levi and found him fixing his gear.

(Y/n) looked around them to see if no one's close to them. Seeing they're a bit far, (Y/n) decided to approach him.

"Dad." (Y/n) silently called, making Levi slightly tense up.

Levi glanced at (Y/n) and sighed. "Shouldn't you be inside the wagon with the other two?" he said and raised a brow.

"I know, I know. I just wanted to warn you." (Y/n) said and Levi fully faced her.

"Warn me about what?" Levi said.

"Watch out for the skies and always look behind you. This is just a uhm... a gut feeling. I just feel like something's up with the sky." (Y/n) said.

"There also might be blades or guns... I don't know. Just be careful." (Y/n) muttered.

"Gut feeling?" Levi asked and (Y/n) nodded at him.

Levi closed his eyes and nodded.

"All right. I'll remember that." Levi said, making (Y/n) smile at him.

"Okay! Um- see ya later, alligator!" (Y/n) waved at him and jogged towards the wagon where Eren and Historia were.

"See you- what?" Levi muttered and squinted his eyes on (Y/n)'s retreating figure. He sighs and shakes his head.

"That brat..." Levi whispered.

.
.
.
.
.

It's been a while since (Y/n), Eren, and Historia sat at the wagon.