Chapter 1:

Over the years, 'Kim Dokja Company' concluded that the world of scenarios was just a mess. Anything could happen, and that they were being watched 24/7.

However, there were some things that didn't cross their minds as possible.

--

"..."

"..."

"...."

"...this is ahjussi?" Lee Jihye asked, eying the kid that Yoo Joonghyuk carried in his arms, pressed against his chest and unconscious.

[The Constellation, Maritime War God is blinking]

[The Constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is biting her lip]

Shin Yoosung finally broke the tension, "where is ahjussi?

"We don't know." Han Sooyoung replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Jung Heewon asked, her hand gripping the sword tightly.

Lee Hyunsung gently placed his hand on Jung Heewon's shoulder, calming her. Behind them, Jang Hayoung drifted into the common room with Lee Seolhwa. "What's going on?" She asked.

Han Sooyoung moved away and revealed the younger form of Kim Dokja. "Uh..." Jang Hayoung looked at Lee Seolhwa and exchanged glances with her. "What happened?" Lee Seolhwa asked.

"Tch."

Han Sooyoung pursed her lips. "This idiot thought he would go and complete a hidden scenario himself."

[The Constellation, Prisoner of the Golden Headband is fiddling with his hair]

When Lee Seolhwa opened her mouth, Han Sooyoung added a conditional, "it clearly required someone of transcendence and fire to complete it."

Everyone glanced at Yoo Joonghyuk and Jung Heewon at the mention of fire. They then glanced at Kim Dokja.

"... where was hyung?" Lee Gilyoung asked.

Yoo Joonghyuk replied, "I—"

"Me and this bastard went to search for Kim Dokja when we couldn't find him in the complex. After searching, we eventually found him in this situation, passed out in some alley like a drunkard," Han Sooyoung interrupted Yoo Joonghyuk and spoke, cracking her knuckles.

"..." the party stayed silent for a while.

"Dokja-ssi appears younger...how old is he?" Lee Hyunsung asked.

Han Sooyoung shrugged, glancing at Kim Dokja. "I bet seventeen or sixteen."

Jung Heewon sighed deeply and pressed her temple, she looked at the man that saved her multiple times—only now as a teenager. "So what exactly happened then—is he replaced with his past self—is he staying like this permanently...?" She asked, tiredly. "Or is it like he has completely forgotten about us."

[The Constellation, Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is wondering how Constellation Demon King of Salvation's teenage personality is]

Unfortunately for her, no one had an answer.

But Yoo Joonghyuk gave a valid argument, "if it's a penalty, it needs to have a time limit..."

The party sighed at his words

"Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi, you can lay him in the medical room, I'll run over some tests to make sure Dokja-ssi is okay." Lee Seolhwa told Yoo Joonghyuk, and some of the party calmed down. "It's also late, you guys should rest."