Chapter 6:

A/N: Enjoy!

Tbh I was a bit insecure abt posting this without any beta or few proofread....Right now, I'm surprisingly working on spontaneous bursts of energy AND managing to post daily....which is concerning me. But whatever, this is an self-indulgent fic because Kim Dokja needs more love.

----

Dumplings.

In the room in which Kim Dokja had hid in between the cabinet and glass, many people sat surrounding a coffee table on which dumplings were placed. Jung Heewon took her place as the host. "We found him," she said earnestly.

Kim Dokja noticed a large woman. She sat beside a handsome-looking man. Kim Dokja first noticed her size and face, then remembered.

'Namgung Minyoung!!' Yoo Joonghyuk's Master. He searched the room for Yoo Joonghyuk and the realization hit him like a bullet. Now looking at him was his protagonist. Kim Dokja was sure. This was a lucid dream.

There was no way his future self could get this lucky. To walk besides this man. Now he was truly jealous if all of this were true.

Within a moment, he was shot with another bullet. Last night, in his hyperventilation... he called Yoo Joonghyuk a journalist...and said that he was disgusted. Now Kim Dokja felt disgusted in himself.

All of sudden.... "Ahjussi!" A girl hugged him at the waist. Kim Dokja almost fell back, but was grabbed by another kid, "you're okay... Hyung."

Kim Dokja's mind processed quickly. He identified the girl as Shin Yoosung...but who was the boy?

"Let go of him, you both." A female's voice spoke and without much thought, Kim Dokja realized it was Lee Jihye. Both the kids frowned and pulled away from him. They both paused, before Shin Yoosung pointed her finger at her face and asked, "you remember me, right? Ahjussi—or oppa?"

"Shin Yoosung," he breathed.

Shin Yoosung smiled and nudged the boy beside her. "Me? Hyung?"

Kim Dokja didn't recollect him from the novel...nor...anywhere. He shook his head and the boy's lips turned upside down. He sighed and rolled his eyes at Shin Yoosung. "Leave the kids and come here." A sharp voice commanded.

Kim Dokja looked around for the origin of it, but couldn't find it. He caught Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes and looked away nervously. When he did so, he noticed someone else. A beautiful boy—or girl?

He didn't remember them. Kim Dokja swallowed.

Lee Jihye patted the seat beside her on the couch and Kim Dokja hesitantly complied. Just then, a small electric shock-like thing hit him in the neck.

[My lazy disciple... what mess have you gotten into this time?]

The figure of a small man with blue hair came to his attention, and Kim Dokja reclined his head back. It was someone who he knew.

It was someone whose beauty could slap Yoo Joonghyuk's. "Kyrgios...?"

[Obviously! You crazy disciple!]

Kim Dokja backed his face. 'Disciple...what is my future self even doing?' Did I seriously obtain Electrification?

"Uh...s-sorry?" Kyrgios calmed down, studying his confused expression. 

"Grandfather that's enough..." Lee Jihye frowned.

Kim Dokja's brain short-circuited. 'Where in the story was it mentioned Kyrgios being Lee Jihye's grandfather?'

[Whatever.]

Kyrgios hovered back to Namgung Minyoung and sat on her head.

[You were right] she muttered to Yoo Joonghyuk.

Kim Dokja recalled unnecessary memories as he was observed by everyone. They sat there in awkward silence, before a voice took the silence away.

"What do you brats want, I'm busy..?" A middle-aged man came out of a doorway with his hand scratching his beard. The party averted their eyes to Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja's mind processed quickly. One of the 10 evils in the early scenarios? 'Gong Pildu!'

The pen in Gong Pildu's hand dropped as if to show his surprise. He quickly picked it up and glared, before pointing at Kim Dokja. "Hey what happened to that bastard?!"

"Don't shout." A woman sitting beside Yoo Joonghyuk grouched. Kim Dokja glanced at her, but didn't recall her from the novel. But she was pretty and had the attitude to fit the female lead.

Gong Pildu pointed at Kim Dokja again. "I refuse to believe it's him."

"Well it is," Lee Seolhwa sighed.

Gong Pildu looked at Lee Seolhwa with surprise. "These fools can try to prank me, but you too? Seolhwa-ssi?"

[It's quite right young man,] Namgung Minyoung muttered.

Gong Pildu shut up after being called 'young man.'

"Moving on," the woman of female-lead material glanced at Kim Dokja. She then looked at the party. "Who's going for the scenario today?"

Kim Dokja wondered if he also chose to go, what'd happen. "Sooyoung–ssi, without some of his directions, we aren't restricted to two scenarios." Jung Heewon said, leaning against the hand of the couch Kim Dokja sat on.

"Yeah, we can juggle around three or four," the pretty person said.

"Are you overestimating–"

"No, no, I mean. The King of Wanderers—we can ask her to help, then my master and master Kyrgios and I can also complete one. Joonghyuk-ssi and Han Sooyoung-ssi can complete one, then Heewon-ssi, Jihye, and Hyunsung-ssi can work on a scenario. Gong Pildu and the kids can manage the complex."

Yoo Joonghyuk stood up, glancing at Kim Dokja, "alright."

Han Sooyoung also stood up along with him, flashing a gaze at Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja glanced at Lee Hyunsung, "can I come Hyung?"

"No." Both Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon spoke at once.

Kim Dokja puckered his lips. 'If this is a lucid dream, shouldn't I be in control?' He thought, but found it better collecting the chances that this wasn't a dream.

A hand pressed on his forearm, and then gripped it. Kim Dokja averted his eyes to see Shin Yoosung holding his hand. A little defaultly, his gaze went to Yoo Joonghyuk, who looked away, and exited the room.

'Did I...?' For some reason, Kim Dokja's mind raced back to every action he had done. 'I called him disgusting and spoke rudely, presuming he and that woman were journalists...' he suddenly felt ashamed, 'I probably didn't let them sleep last night.'

"Oppa, can you come here?" His train of thoughts stopped as Shin Yoosung pulled his arm. He stood up quickly, letting the girl lead him through the complex.

If he were to ever live here, for surely even his older self would get lost.

After a while, they were accompanied by the little boy.

"Here." Shin Yoosung let go of his hand and opened the door. Cold air drifted out, and all of them shivered. "H-hyung how do you survive in this?" The boy asked, and Kim Dokja looked into the room.

It was spacious, a single, neatly made bed, and a nightstand. There was no carpet, and a single rod against the wall hanging an extra pair of clothes. Kim Dokja's bare feet chilled.

"Oppa you rarely sleep here anyways." She quickly shut the door. "You're usually with the other Oppa and Unnie."

Kim Dokja processed oppa as 'Yoo Jonoghyuk,' but who was the unnie?

His brain paused.

'SLEPT with Yoo Joonghyuk?!' He calmed his brain. 'My future self slept in the same bed as Yoo Joonghyuk... and a pretty woman.' 

He swallowed and asked, "How old was I at this time?"

The two kids looked at each other. "28." Shin Yoosung said.

Lee Gilyoung shook his head. "■■."