~☆1☆~

╔═════════ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ═════════╗

                                 First Day, New Friends

╚═════════ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ═════════╝

Word Count: 1,612

°•∆ Tsuki's POV ∆•°

BEEP! BEEP! BE-!

SLAM!

'Shut the hell up,' I grumbled, 'I'm not a morning person.'

I trudged out of bed, remembering something. Wasn't today my first day at Akademi High?

'AHHHHHH I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT!' I screamed, tying my midnight-black hair into a ponytail and running into the bathroom to brush and bathe.

~☆♡☆~

I skipped to my new school, Akademi- one of the most prestigious schools in Japan! I'm so glad they accepted my transfer request. I chewed my toast while looking at the scenery. There was so much greenery. I'm going to enjoy living he-

SMACK!

'Ow,' I groaned. I'd bumped into someone.

'Oh, my god! I'm so sorry,' a voice said. 'Here, let me help you.'

'Thanks...' I gripped the hand helping me up. It was a boy, with messy black hair and equally black eyes. He was wearing the male uniform of Akademi.

'Oh, so you go to Akademi too?' I smiled, dusting off my purple leggings fading to black- which accompanied the female uniform. 'I'm a transfer. My name is Tsuki Nakano. What's yours?'

'I'm Taro Yamada- please call me Taro. Nice to meet you, Nakano-san!'

'Oh, you can call me Tsuki!'

I noticed an orange-haired girl behind him. 'Oh, hello! I'm Tsuki Nakano- kindly call me Tsuki.'

The orange-haired girl replied, 'Oh, I'm Osana Najimi, Tsuki-chan! You can call me Osana. I'm in class 2-1, you?'

I smiled as I said, 'I'm in class 2-1 too!'

'I'm in class 3-2...' Taro scratched the back of his neck.

'Oh- I'm sorry! Then I should be calling you Taro-senpai,' I apologized.

'It's fine. Really!' he told me sheepishly.

I looked at Osana-chan who was awkwardly standing beside Taro-senpai. I think she was feeling left out... so I replied, 'Okay then, Taro-senpai. Osana-chan, would you mind giving me a tour of the school?'

'H-huh? Oh, yes! B-but it's not like I want to help you, or t-that I was feeling left out! Yeah! But I really would love to give you a tour, Tsuki-chan,' she said earnestly, looking very excited and eager.

'Thanks, Osana-chan!' I grinned. 'You're the best. Shall we go, Taro-senpai?'

°•∆ Ayano's POV ∆•°

I was stalking Senpai on the way to school when I received a call- from my mom!

'Oh, no,' I grumbled and took the call.

'Oh, my dear! It's your first day of school, isn't it? I am so excited for you,' my mother, Ryoba, gushed through the phone.

'Mom, I'm actually on my way to school... maybe we could talk another time,' I told her, staying out of sight of Senpai.