~☆5☆~

╔═══════════ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ═══════════╗

                                      Chapter Five: 'We Found Her'

╚═══════════ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ ═══════════╝

Word Count: 1,204

°•∆ Tsuki's POV ∆•°

I groaned, tired. The first class of the morning was taking SOOOOOOOO long...

I kept replaying the conversation Meg and I had, right before class started.

~☆♡☆~

'Hey! Meg! I need to talk to you, privately,' I whisper-yelled, grabbing her arm.

People in the corridor stared, waiting for me to be pushed away or pepper-sprayed, but Megami-chan sighed and allowed me to drag her away amidst gasps and whispers of surprise.

'Be quiet, it's not like I'm kidnapping her or anything.' I rolled my eyes.

'Okay, what did you want to talk about?' Meg said, leaning against the wall of the empty classroom.

'I'm talking about her. I think I found her-'

'WHAT!? WHERE IS SHE?'

'I think she's that blonde phone-addict.'

'...all the bullies are blonde, Tsu.'

'Oh! I'm talking about their leader, Meg. How long have you been in the school?'

'...too long for me to not notice...' she mumbled, eyes glazed over in thought. I put a hand on her shoulder. She sighed. 'How did you know? You've only been here a couple days, after all.'

'You haven't met the full-color, human version of her mom yet, have you? They're the spitting images of each other. Except for that hair- why didn't her dad stop her from dying it!? It used to be so pretty! Ha, that scum... >:('

'It'll be gone soon enough. Anyway- cleaning time, okay? I'll cover for you.'

'Mhm, mhm- okay. Thanks, Meg! Love you!'

I pecked her on the cheek and ran out, a little late to class. Megami-chan sighed and lightly touched her cheek, unbothered since she was used to it by now.

~☆♡☆~

'Okay, class dismissed!' Our teacher smiled, and added, 'Enjoy lunch!'