𝐞2𝐥 - elliot

imagine being enemies with elliot when one day something happens

"nate shut the fuck up honestly why are you even here no one even likes you, we just tolerate you because of maddy and cassie" i said snapping at nate who was harassing jules at a party.

I was low-key getting déjà vu from the first time me and rue saw jules at mcKay's party.

Nate picked up a knife and gave me a huge cut right above my my thumb and i yelped i heard a bunch of gasps and maddy yelling at nate when jules started yelling at him.

I was in agonising pain because of that physco path when i felt someone pull my other hand, i looked up to see elliot taking me outside to his car.

"Why do you even care" i asked him cause we do NOT get together. He just told me to shut the fuck up so i just stared at him.

My stomach had so many butterflies and it was so hard to breathe because despite me acting like i hated him i had a huge crush on him after he got done bandaging my hand he said

"Your honestly so fucking bad ass for telling him off like that" i looked to the side and smiled when i felt his hand go to my ear and pull my face in.

He slowly kissed me and i kissed back.

I pulled away and smiled and told him "so you feel the same way" he just nodded.

We were vibing to sweet by brockhampton when he suddenly asked "y/n can i ask you something"

"Yea go ahead" i told him slowly.

"Do you wanna like be my girlfriend"

"Yes" i said blushing uncontrollably.

He didnt say anything when he pulled me in to kiss me again and i smiled halfway while kissing him.