𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 - elliot

Imagine having a fight with elliot

I was in my bed chilling when i got a message from elliot.

loml🥱
hey y/n
we need 2 talk.

Right after i read that my heart dropped and i started overthinking about what if he was gonna break up with me.

He sent me some more texts saying he was coming over and dear god was i scared.

I finally saw elliot pull up thru my window and went downstairs to open the door.

I saw him and gave him a small smile.

I slowly asked after sometime "so what did you wanna talk about" he looked like i caught him off guard and "i feel like we drifting apart" i looked at him confused.

"What the fuck do you mean drifting apart elliot i was at your house for a week" i tried reasoning with him.

"Yea i know but its like we never tell eachother stuff like we did before" i was now angry and spoke "its literally fucking finals week elliot I've been busting my ass to get good fucking grades so my parents wont kill me" i saw him roll his eyes and i said "yea roll your eyes a little more maybe you'll find your brain in there"

He looked at me pissed off and said "shut the fuck up y/n" i looked at him with my arms folded and said "you dont even have an argument bruh we aren't drifting fucking apart okay im just going thru shit"

He looked at my like i made a point and said "EXACTLY I MISSED WHEN YOU RANTED TO BE ABOUT THAT "SHIT" he said making quotes with his fingers.

I was about to say something when he interrupted me and said "you know what fuck this shit i dont even know why i try" and left and that low-key hurt.

I was walking to school the next day and i was ready to fight him.

I walked up to my locker and say him. "How are you" he asked softly and i just ignored him.

"What did you do last night after i left" he asked again. "Your mom" i looked at him like i was the smartest person ever and he slightly laughed and leaned in to hug me and said

"Im sorry i kind of over reacted" i leaned into his neck and said "im sorry for making you feel as we are drifting apart"