𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - fezco

Imagine meeting fezco at a new years party

I was sitting on a couch at a new year's party when i saw a guy beside me lightning a blunt. I looked away and he looked at me and said "you're one of rue's friends right?"

I was low-key surprised at that he talked to me "yeah shes my best friend" i took a pause and said "im sorry i dont know why i said that" awkwardly laughing.

We talked for some good time when i got a text from maddy saying she wanted to talk and i knew she was outside the toilet cause she wouldn't stfu ab how she wanted to pee when we drove here.

i told fezco that ill be right back and went to look for maddy.

I found her and she said "girl can you look for some fucking toilets around this house nate's taking forever" i said "bet ill text you if i find one"
And left to go upstairs.

Right when i was about to search i got a text from maddy saying i got in thanks tho i sent her a quick np.

I went and sat back at the couch to see fezco was still there and he said "where'd you go? I was starting to miss you" i was shocked not gonna lie "thats not true" i spoke not believing him. "Why would i lie" he replied smiling.

After sometime i saw him go on his phone and and text someone and then he got up and took his sweatshirt off, i was really confused and i saw him go upto nate. I shook it off and went to talk to maddy.

After sometime i heard people yelling and saw fezco beating the shit out of nate i was low-key laughing because nate deserved it.

I was def going to meet him at the gas station tomorrow.