𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 - elliot

@willywonkaswifeyx

@willywonkaswifeyx

I was in elliots car looking out the window when he was talking to me but i was too high to respond and he called my name and i finally looked at him.

He held my face closer and asked me "were you doing drugs?" He knew i did lean but this time it was molly with maddy. 

"It was just a bit of molly oh my god" i rolled my eyes and said.

"Are you sure, your pupils are dilated" fuck.

"Okay i did coke a lil" i looked at elliot who made a bitchy ass face and i got out of the car and went into my house.

He followed soon and started yelling at me like he doesnt do coke like what?

"ELLIOT SHUT UP YOU'RE SUCH A HYPOCRITE FOR ACTING LIKE YOU DONT DO DRUGS"

"Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I SWEAR TO GOD STOP BEING STUBBORN OH MY FUCK"

I immediately felt myself about to cry because i was sensitive and i didn't like it when someone raised their voice at me.

I went into my room and sobbed on my bed a little when i heard the doorknob twist and i heard him come in.

"bae please dont cry im sorry" i heard him softly say.

"why would you yell at me like that when you know you do coke too its so confusing" i spoke a little unclear but Elliot caught on.

"I just dont like when people lie to me you know with my mom and all-" i went and hugged him and we stayed like that.

"Im sorry" we both muttered after about five minutes and looked at eachother at the speed of lightning followed by laughter.

We were cuddling on my bed watching some movie airing on the tv and i looked at him and i caught him staring back.

I climbed and sat on him and kissed him when he kissed back i felt his hand wrap around my neck and i started grinding on him.