𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 - elliot

He fucked up

He fucked up

i was on my way to elliot's cousins house when my phone went off i stopped my bike and checked my phone and it was jules asking where rue was i sent a quick idk.

Soon i reached i dropped my bicycle on they lawn it fell and i went inside and saw his cousin smoking weed on the couch i saw her, smiled and said a quick hey and she said "hey y/n u look fine asf" i smiled and said "nah look at you" i went upstairs to elliots room

I opened his door to see jules and him making out and i was low-key surprised as hell "what the fuck" elliot pulled away and ran after me and i just went after saying a small bye to his cousin.

I picked up my bike and left cause honestly there was nothing to wait for him to explain to

I reached home and i was crying really hard. Thank god no one was home. I went up straight to my phone to see hella texts from both of them i threw my phone to the side and just sobbed.

After some time i decided to suck it up and watch shameless to get my head off this whole thing and plus i had school.

I feel asleep on my couch when my phones alarm went off and i woke up with a headache i took a shower and put on a pair of loose jeans and a brown full sleeved croptop.

When i was reached school i was talking to maddy and told her about the whole thing when she started telling me about how im a bad bitch and shouldnt give a fuck and how im gonna find someone better.

I left for English when i realised elliot was in that class and he sits beside me. Great. Just fucking great.

I went to my class and i heard elliot say "y/n can we talk" i got annoyed and said "no elliot, we cannot and we're over by the way if you didnt get the hint" that shut him up and we didnt talk for the rest of the period.