𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ♥︎♥︎

•̥ͦ ☾ •̥ͦ

Thursday
October 23, 2010
3 x 15-16
23:30 / 11:30 pm

Aaminah POV

After letting Esther go, my mates and I make our way to Nik's mansion and wait for Abby to wake up. It's weird having the Bennet line of witches on my side because from what I know they don't like many people. Sheila Bennett was the only Bennett besides Bonnie that I've interacted with and she was the most low-key woman I've ever met. I use to love knowing that Sheila was a witch but Bonnie made me hate the line of witches. Once I turned, I felt this hate in my heart for Bonnie and her line.

I knew how powerful they were but Bonnie was over pompous. It was only until I found out about the doppelgängers' manipulation curse. I begin to hate Bonnie less but her actions will always be engraved in my brain.

As I lie between Damon's legs, Abby gasps awake. She looks around in shock and I can see the urgency in her eyes until they land on me. Before she could say anything Aaminah speaks first.

"Don't talk. Drink this."
Aaminah says handing Abby a blood bag.

Abby takes the pint of blood without question but she couldn't help but feel empty. What little bit of magic she had left, is gone. She wanted to immediately ask Aaminah about it but Aaminah cut her off first. What Abby didn't know is that once she drank the blood the magic that was gone would return. The group of mates converses as Abby greedily drinks the blood out of the bag. Suddenly Abby felt her magic return to her.

"I told you I would let her keep your magic. I returned the amount of magic that you had before your transition. You will be able to strengthen that power as you go on in your new vampire life. This is my repayment to you for sacrificing yourself for my family. I appreciate it."
Aaminah says smiling warmly at Abby making the woman's heart thump.

Abby felt a sense of warmth and familial love wash over her. The feeling remained even though she was trying to shake it. Abby just thought this was a feeling most witches felt once they encountered Mother Nature, so she just tried to overlook it. But neither Aaminah nor Abby had any idea that their family lineage is linked together by blood.

"Of course! If I knew this had any idea that Mother Nature was backing the Mikaelson family I would have never helped Esther."
Abby says as she finishes the rest of the blood bags, quenching her thirst.

"So I have an important question to ask you."
Aaminah starts and waits for Abby to nod her head in acknowledgment.

"With you being a newborn vampire, do you want to stay with us and learn control, or do you want to go out on your own?"
Aaminah asks making Abby look at her with wide eyes.

Abby begins to weigh out her options. At first, she did want to go out on her own but she knew it was very likely she could lose control and feed uncontrollably, and she didn't want that. Being around other vampires who could teach her how to control her thirst was a safer option.

"I'll stay with you until I get myself under control."
Abby says and Aaminah nods.

Aaminah and her mates get up and walk towards the door, making Abby confused. She thought this was their home, was it not? She watches them continue out of the door and she gets up and rushes behind them.

"I think we can start your first lesson now."
Damon says as they stand outside the door and towards the tree line.

"Which is?"
Abby asks.