𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐒𝗼𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞

•̥ͦ •̥ͦ

Explicit Scene

Tuesday
September 7, 2010
12:30 pm

Kai POV

Today is the day I finally get out of this hell. It's been a week since I've spoken to Aaminah, but as promised she sent me the blood and the spell. It's weird to have someone care about my well being. I look down at gem she gave me and I smile. I'm going home.

Putting the gem in my pocket, I grab my backpack and make my way to where I would do the spell. Making it to the spot I take out the ascendant and the blood and wait for the eclipse to reach its peak. At exactly 1 o'clock the eclipse reach it's peak and I begin the spell while I pour the blood onto the ascendant. A blinding light shines down on me and I smile. Home here I come.

Aaminah POV

It's been a week since I've seen Kai, two days since I dropped off the blood and spell to him, and one day of me waiting anxiously. These last few days my family has been trying to keep me calm but the only person who can do that is Mal. It's 1:30 now and I begin biting my nails. Nik comes over and hold my hands down and my leg begin to bounce.

"Nik, are you still going to make your hybrids?"
I ask him trying to keep my mind off Mal.

"Yes, my love. I am going to grab Elena and get some more blood from her and we'll hit the road. This time I will ask the wolves if they want to be hybrids."
Nik informs me. As I was about to reply I'm sucked into a vision where I see Mal stand at in the Mystic Falls cemetery next to the angel.

"Kai's here and I know where he is."
I tell my mates as I gasp out of the vision.

"Hurry! Take me to the cemetery."
I rush out and Kol picks me up, running out of the house.

In less than three minutes we were at the cemetery and I look around for an Angel. Instead of seeing an angel statue, I see my last mate emerging from the woods.

"Kai!"
I yell running towards him.

He snaps his head towards the sound of my voice and smirks. Once I reach him I throw myself onto him, hugging him. I nuzzle my head into his neck and breath in his chocolate and strawberry scent.

"Baby girl, give him room to breath."
I heard Damon say but I shake my head, not wanting to let him go.

"I was so worried that it didn't work."
I mumble into Kai's neck.

"It's okay Munchkin, I'm here."
He coos.

"Look at her. She can't get enough of me."
Kai chortled making me giggle.

"I'm so happy you are back, Mal."
I sigh out dreamily.

"Now let's get you home and changed so I can take you shopping."
I tell Kai grabbing his hand.

"Hey munchkin, I'm not use to all these emotions you are going through, so can you dial it down for me at little. I'm used to anger. Well that's really it. Any form of anger and excitement but only to kill."
Kai says.