🚫Tᴡᴏ| Wʜᴀᴛ's Uᴘ Bɪᴛᴄʜᴇs

~ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡
𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯
𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬
𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫
𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯~

~ 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬  𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫  𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯~

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

2 x 16
Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
Aᴘʀɪʟ 1, 2010
3:00 PM

𝐀𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After my successful interview at the high school, I drive to my store's site. Amethyst has grown so big that I've been able to build stores in a few cities across America. Each store is a little different in each city. In California, there are two stores due to the high customer demand in the state, which means the stores were built bigger to meet that demand. It's the same in New York. Texas has at least one store in each of their big cities being built.

I was surprised that people here still wanted to buy my clothing. Not to mention a massive demand for them, which was surprising because it's such a small town. I didn't mind it; I had always wanted to build a store here because this was where it all started.

The store will be right outside the town square so it'll get a lot of foot traffic but not too much.

I pull up to the site to see many workers and tractors moving throughout the land. I couldn't help but smile to see the progress. It wasn't much, but it was enough, and seeing the progress of my stores has always filled me with pride. It reminded me of my hard work and how far I have come.

Watching them continue to work, I see a man in a suit approaching me.

"Hello. Is there something I can do for you today?"
He asks in confusion.

"Oh no. I'm just checking on the progress."
I answer.

"If I can ask, why does the progress matter to you?"
He asks.

"Oh, it's my store that's being built here."
I answered with a smile.

"So you're Ms. Glibert?"
He asked enthusiastically. I nod my head in response.

"It's an honor to meet you. Now, I know your face."
He says with a smile.

"Yea. I know you got used to the representative's face because I haven't been in town, but I just wanted to see if everything was on track."

"Yes, everything is running smoothly and on track."
He states, causing me to nod in approval.

"Well, that was the only reason I came to visit. Thank you for your hard work. Have a blessed day."
I smile as I bid him farewell.